5th June 2012, 11:01 AM
apurva khatale

How should I study to score above 90% of marks in 10th Class? How to remember all the topics to be the Topper?

hoe should i study to get above 90% marks in 10th ? how to remember all topics ? how to be the topper?

5th June 2012, 12:28 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I study to score above 90% of marks in 10th Class? How to remember all the topics to be the Topper?

Tips to score good marks in ICSE:-

>first of all you have to study regularly. if you have a tight schedule to follow then make sure you have atleast some time at hand to go through the notes give by the private tutor or school teachers

>some time should be alloted for practising maths regularly and revising the previous notes.

>self study is a must for analyzing the progress. as that can be best analyzed by you only

>study with breaks. dont stress yourself so much.

>solve the model question papers.

>lastly its important to keep yourself fresh, fit and healthy. So dont neglect your health
9th June 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I study to score above 90% of marks in 10th Class? How to remember all the topics to be the Topper?

How to get more than 90% in 10th CBSE ??
9th June 2012, 11:16 PM
rameshrathore29

Thumbs up Re: How should I study to score above 90% of marks in 10th Class? How to remember all the topics to be the Topper?

1. Just go through the topics regularily and thouroughly at your home, what has been taught at your school.
  1. As well as do cover the topics before your teacher teaches at school, so that you can better undestand.
  1. Make a short notes (including all the topics/subtopics and important points).
  1. Do solve the questions of your text-books and the assignments given by the teacher in your own language and with your own mind after getting the topics and the questions properly.
9th June 2012, 11:37 PM
rameshrathore29

Thumbs up Re: How should I study to score above 90% of marks in 10th Class? How to remember all the topics to be the Topper?

1. Go through the topics before the teaching by the teacher as well as after teaching by the teacher, so as to gain a thorough knowledge of that topic.
  2. Attend the classes regularily at school.
  3. Do all the asignments and the text-book questions properly with your own mind after getting through the related topics from the text-book or refreshers.
  4. Make short notes covering all the topics and subtopics with important points using your own shortcuts.
  5. do not give your brain a lot of stress, if you study for 2 hours, spend your time, atleast 30 mins in playing games (not the computer or mobile related games or Internet)
  6. wake-up early at morning, i.e. @ 4 or 4:30 AM, its known as BRAHMA- MUHURT
16th June 2012, 04:53 PM
jhlkgrwl

You can remember the topics by the following ways:

-Revise the topic the same day when it was taught to you by your teacher.
-Don't just read it in a hurry mood. But understand and revise it thoroughly.
-Don't get into the habit of mugging up things.
-Study the whole year not just on the day before exam. If you will revise the topic soon after it was taught in class then you will not be a problem during the exam time. You'll be less burdened.
9th October 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

What are the available options to choose the subjects in High school in CBSC board syllabus?
9th November 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

well i read in class 11 science stream. i always get confused with my studies.. wat to study now or then. i want to get good marks in the exam. can you pls provide me some tips on how to study well and get good marks??
14th November 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

is it possible for me to achieve 90% above in 10th boards? i used to get an average of 85% till 8th standard but in 9th i got down to atleast 78%? please help!
6th January 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

how to concentrated on studies?
7th January 2013, 12:19 AM
amol 5

telling you for only universities in maharashtra only.

study regularly if you want to be topper
now-a-day students are even scoring 100% marks in ssc so its very simple to score marks in ssc just study regularly.

important note . learn all the qurstion by heart which are given in textbook of university all question are from that..

refer last 5years question papers because many time question are repeated.

again one important note for student appearing for ssc exam.

as this is your 1st board exam dont loose your confidence in ecamination hall.

Best luck.
7th January 2013, 12:43 PM
bhudevi.g

Quote:
Originally Posted by apurva khatale View Post
hoe should i study to get above 90% marks in 10th ? how to remember all topics ? how to be the topper?
Hi...
You determination to become a topper is really superb.
All you need is maintain the same determination till the end.
Till 10th class exams all you need to do is Just Learning the things and Reproducing them in the Examinations.
You need to develop a very good concentration power.Focussing on the subjects will get to to the destination.
Here is the Research report regarding the timings at which our mind works effectively
4 A.M - 9 A.M -------- 100%
9 A.M - 1 P.M -------- 60%
1 P.M - 4 P.M -------- 20%
4 P.M - 7 A.M -------- 40%
7 P..M - 10 P.M -------- 80%
10 P.M - 12 A.M -------- 60%
12 A.M - 4 A.M -------- 20%

So dear champ, schedule accordingly and reach the top position.
25th January 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: How should I study to score above 90% of marks in 10th Class? How to remember all the topics to be the Topper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhudevi.g View Post
Hi...
You determination to become a topper is really superb.
All you need is maintain the same determination till the end.
Till 10th class exams all you need to do is Just Learning the things and Reproducing them in the Examinations.
You need to develop a very good concentration power.Focussing on the subjects will get to to the destination.
Here is the Research report regarding the timings at which our mind works effectively
4 A.M - 9 A.M -------- 100%
9 A.M - 1 P.M -------- 60%
1 P.M - 4 P.M -------- 20%
4 P.M - 7 A.M -------- 40%
7 P..M - 10 P.M -------- 80%
10 P.M - 12 A.M -------- 60%
12 A.M - 4 A.M -------- 20%

So dear champ, schedule accordingly and reach the top position.
what if i have a busy schedule?
5th February 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

how to study & become in college?
11th February 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I got 75% marks in 9 class.How can i cross 900 marks in 10th?
11th February 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

17th February 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

how to score above 90% percent in class x icse in 9 days
1st March 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

i hve scored good % in my 10th terminals exams above 80% bt in pre board my % percentage falls below 70 nw how should i prepare 4 my board exams so that i got above 90 % marks ?
14th April 2013, 02:42 PM
dhado

Post Re: How should I study to score above 90% of marks in 10th Class? How to remember all the topics to be the Topper?

some tips to score 90% in 10

>try to give some break between your studies
it is necessary to take 15 min rest b/w the 2 hour study

>while you are studying concentrate on your studies.

>do your h.w first

>revise the work that had done in your school

>try to manage your time to do extra studies with refferances
22nd April 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

My class 8 n 9s Percentage was 60% n now iam in class 10 and I want to score 85 % but my concentration power is very weak and I like to play cricket very much everyday

%
31st May 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I got 87% in 9th class can i score above 92% in ISCE 1o
9th June 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

hi..... i just wanna say that if you are in the habit of playing cricket... Ect.
So manage your time table in which give 2hrs.. To playing and atleast 5-6 hrs in self studies.. the best time for sports is b/w 4pm-7pm ... go through your c.w-h.w regularly. If you follow these simple steps no one can stop you ...:,
12th July 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i am very weak in maths..how but i want to score more than 80 above in maths n chem..how can i do it? can i score LIKE DAT? PLEASE HELP ME!! URGENTLY
29th July 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How should I study to score above 90% of marks in 10th Class? How to remember all the topics to be the Topper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is it possible for me to achieve 90% above in 10th boards? i used to get an average of 85% till 8th standard but in 9th i got down to atleast 78%? please help!
i scored 6.8 in 8th class , and in 9nth i study just 2 week before exams, and i scored 7.8 , so nothing is impossibble, now im in 10nth and i study regularly, and play computer regularly too ,and i scored again 7.8 in my FA, ( B1 in maths , full in physics and A2 In chemistry and B1 in biology).
3rd August 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How to study maths my math is is very weak and my all subject is good
18th August 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

How can i score 90% up in 10th when half of semester is waste in project works??
23rd August 2013, 04:14 PM
maruthidevi

Tips to score good marks in ICSE:-

>first of all you have to study regularly. if you have a tight schedule to follow then make sure you have atleast some time at hand to go through the notes give by the private tutor or school teachers

>some time should be alloted for practising maths regularly and revising the previous notes.

>self study is a must for analyzing the progress. as that can be best analyzed by you only

>study with breaks. dont stress yourself so much.

>solve the model question papers.

>lastly its important to keep yourself fresh, fit and healthy. So dont neglect your health
29th August 2013, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

how do i can revise my whole 10th 1st term syllabus. 15 days before exams.
29th August 2013, 02:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend
To get more than 90% marks in 10th you need to work hard with great interest. Proper planning is necessary to get good percentage in 10th class.If you can follow the below steps, then you can definitely get more than 90% in your 10th class

**Attend regularly to the classes and listen the topics with interest and try to understand them clearly.

**Try to revise the topics everyday after coming to home that you had completed in the school.

**As the Mathematics is a scoring subject in 10th,practice daily for atleast half-an-hour so that you may get goos marks.

**Refer previous years question papers and try to solve them so that you can know about your performance.

**Practice the model question papers and check the solutions after completing the practing the paper so that you may recover your mistakes.

**The main important thing is that you must to have prepare a proper time table for the preparation before your 10th exams before 2-3 months of your 10th final exams.

All The Best
17th September 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Tell me that if I am a good scorer continuously in all the subject except maths then what should I do to be a topper
4th October 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get a perfect score in Physics?
5th October 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

how should i study to score above 98% of marks in 10std?
12th October 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

i hve passed my tenth now i am in confusion what to choose
24th October 2013, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

I got 73% in class-9.I got less marks in 1st summative exam of class-10.what prepration doing for next exam for become a topper?
27th November 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

even though I have fixed my routine I am not being able to follow it. I cant concentrate and complete my work in time. And there is hardly two moths left. Please Help.
30th November 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I got low percante in sa1 in class10th but I got 10 cgpa in sa2 please help me
7th December 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

How to choose aim ?
22nd December 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

How to score atleast 80%?I am terribly ill?
2nd February 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I am really very weak in Maths and Chemistry! Now I am in 8th ICSE how should I score above 60/80 in both the subjects? I am very much confused in chemistry I dont know how to study Chemistry!
8th February 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How should I study to score above 90% of marks in 10th Class? How to remember all the topics to be the Topper?

Quote:
so u have to be self confident that u can score the marks and u have to read and practice more .watching tv, computer for more than 2 hours should be avoided ,study at least for 3 hours.read during morning it helps 2 increase memory power .........
9th February 2014, 11:05 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Nothing is impossible for the candidates at school level as they are in the very beginning of their career.

But the thing is the candidates have to put their best efforts if they want to score more than 90% of marks in 10th class.

Here are guidelines from my side to achieve this.

Don't put your attention on only few subjects. Give equal importance to all the subjects of your academics.

Give much importance to the subjects in which you are not strong enough.

Prepare a time table of yourself on the basis of your final exams schedule to make sure that you are going to complete the syllabus for all the subjects of your academics well in advance to the exams.

Last one month, don't give importance in learning new things. Most of your importance on last one month should be on revision.

The more you revise the subjects, the more you can remember them. Due to this you can easily attempt the questions in the actual exam.

Try to attend mock tests. Evaluate your performance. Know the mistakes that you are committing.

Work on the areas where you are going wrong and make sure that you will not repeat the same in next time.

Wish you all the best.
1st March 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

just be systematic, just before your mid term exams....in ur summer holidays ur first term portion gets over....make a time table and study according to ur marks point of view....further if you feel it difficult to learn all the topics......make notes...and also practice the numericals for science and for maths..just keep practicing all the ncert questions..and proof related questions AND ALSO THE SOLVED EXAMPLES.......systematic and focused study will lead you to the top.... and also .......be calm...and also enjoy your life.....
2nd March 2014, 04:43 PM
Kinginiammu

I am a final year bsc computer science student I want to appear NIMCET 2014 entrance exam.what is the eligibility criteria for appearing this entrance for final year graduate students?
17th April 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I have 75% in 9th class but have got 95% in 10th class so what me do to acheive this % ?
19th April 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I am nw in ssc n I need percentage above 82 but I am nt that much potencial bcoz I got 71 % in my class wht shoud I do pls.... help me....
23rd April 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3418332]My class 8 n 9s Percentage was 60% n now iam in class 10 and I want to score 85 % but my concentration power is very weak and I like to play cricket very much everyday

U have ur hole life to play cricket but ur hole life is depended on ur bord marks once u become a good acheiver in ur life the whole world will be polishing ur shoes
10th May 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
The same thing has happnd wid me so if u get d answer then plzz do tell me as well 😊
13th May 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

thank you very much for your presious advice
4th June 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

draw a circle and two Lines parallel to given line such that one is tangent and other is secant to the circle
10th June 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I was not well in maths till my 9th class s.a 2 but I scored 75/100 . Now I wanna have above 90 on all the subjects ........ Pls help me and guide me???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?