2nd August 2011, 06:30 AM
Unregistered

How to study B.E in government engineering college, Bilaspur after scoring 91.4% in MP board?

HI , my 12 %is 91.4 from m.p. board , we are very poor any scholarship want to need , i study b.e. in govt. engg. collage ,bilaspur my num. is 7415298453

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  2. Can I be able to get admission in Loco-Pilot course at Bilaspur college?
  3. Need information about the Mining Engineering Colleges in Chhattisgarh?
  4. Is government engineering college Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University Bhilai?
  5. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  6. List of B.Ed universities in Chhattisgarh approved by NCTE? -- [New]
  7. Chances of admission in government engineering college or private engineering college in Kolkata after scoring 12000 in WBJEE?
  8. Can I get in Government Engineering College of West Bengal or any private engineering college of Kolkata after scoring 20616 in WBJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should i go for a job or MBA after B.Sc(Fashion Technology) and pursuing Clothing technology diploma from NIFT?
  10. Which university is best for me for B.Tech Mechanical in distance or part time in Chattisgarh?
  11. How can I get admission in government college after scoring 80% in 12th class board
  12. What are the chances of getting admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 12000 rank?
  13. Do government colleges provide good education? I want to take computer science and engineering course
  14. Admission Date for PGDCA in Bilaspur? Colleges in Bilaspur for PGDCA?
  15. Can I get admission in any government college after scoring 70% in board exam?
  16. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any Government affiliated college?
  17. Admit card of Railway board entrance exam in Bilaspur?
  18. How to take admission in BHU after scoring 914 rank in BHU maths
3rd August 2015, 02:12 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study B.E in government engineering college, Bilaspur after scoring 91.4% in MP board?

To get the admission in engineering after the 12th you have to first apply for the engineering entrance exam-

>> AIEEE

>> IIT

>> CET

>> BITSAT

After qualifying the exam you can apply for any collage through the online counselling here you have to first get the registration details of your registration Id and password and registration is cost of 500 Rs.

>> After that you have to fill the details for the collage and stream that you want to get admission and after that with in given duration of the time result of counselling will be declared and on allotment of a seat can apply for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?