26th August 2013, 02:10 AM
Apple987mango1324 orange6

Can I do civil engineering after passing 12th science with PCM and computer science

Can i do civil engineering after passing 12thscience with subject combination computer science,physics,chemistry?

11th March 2014, 02:05 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do civil engineering after passing 12th science with PCM and computer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple987mango1324 orange6 View Post
Can i do civil engineering after passing 12thscience with subject combination computer science,physics,chemistry?
Yes definitely you're eligible for Civil engineering course. After completing 12th standard you may apply for B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering courses.

B.E Civil engineering is an bachelor engineering . The duration of the course is for 3 years with practical training . There is good scope for b.e civil engineering for both the private as well as public sectors .

If you interested in engineering course then you should be qualified for 12th in science stream with 60% percentage of marks recognized board and If Your belonging from sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 55 or 50% percentage of marks from recognized university .

You should be also qualified in engineering entrance examination like , JEE, BITSAT, Respective Institution Entrance Examination etc..

Basically the entrance examination pattern consist of, Mathematics Test /Aptitude test and Drawing Test etc..

The Admission for B.E Civil Engineering course is based on the entrance examination.
3rd August 2015, 01:58 PM
sparshinfo123

Post Re: Can I do civil engineering after passing 12th science with PCM and computer science

Yes dear,
you are eligible to get admission for civil branch in b.tech but your eligible criteria should be 60% and above

Its my opinion to you if your subject was cs in 12 class its better to take cs branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?