10th June 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

How to study B.Tech after passing polytechnic diploma? Books to be referred to prepare for LEET entrance exam

Sir/madam. I am student of polytechnic diploma in 2nd year. I want to studying b.tech. So which book(publication) is best to preparation of leet entrance exam for me

Related Questions:
  1. Which books to be referred for LEET entrance test? I am studying diploma engineering
  2. What is the date of sale of LEET forms? Books to be referred to crack the exam?
  3. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I prepare for LEET exam and what is the syllabus? What is the date of the exam?
  5. Can I get VNIT College after completion of diploma Polytechnic through LEET entrance exam
  6. How to prepare for railway entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  7. Possibility to study B.Arch through LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  8. How should I prepare for KAS entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  9. Books to be referred for B.Tech entrance exam after passing diploma information technology
  10. How to prepare for LEET? Books to refer and important subject?
  11. Books to be referred for competitive exams like Railway for ECE branch?
  12. How can I study for JJR Mains entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  13. How can I get admission in B.Tech through LEET if completed 3 years Diploma course?
  14. Which candidates are applying in diploma for admission in B.Tech and LEET? I am appearing in IC diploma from government polytechnic sonipat
  15. How can I study for SBI PO entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  16. When the application form of LEET will be released? Examination date of LEET?
  17. How to prepare for CS entrance exam? Names of the books to be referred?
  18. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
11th June 2012, 03:06 PM
deedon

Default Re: How to study B.Tech after passing polytechnic diploma? Books to be referred to prepare for LEET entrance exam

Physics - NCERT or S.chand publication or H.C Verma
Chemistry - NCERT or S.chand publication
Maths - RD Sharma or S.chand publication
3rd August 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study B.Tech after passing polytechnic diploma? Books to be referred to prepare for LEET entrance exam

I am to sit in entrance of diploma polytechnic 3 years,could you please tell me what type of questions are asked and which class should i study,any books recommended?
22nd September 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

how to prepretion btech after passing ploytechnic diploma ? And which books is best to prepretion AIEEE, IP, and UPTU exams ???
3rd October 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i am a 3rd year student in polytechnic how can prepare for leet exam
9th October 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Now i am in 3rd year in polytechnic(Electronics and telecommunication) can i apper for LEET exam?
6th January 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

FROM WHERE CAN I GET THE SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER FOR LEET XAM
17th January 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I am to sit in entrance of diploma electronic engg. polytechnic 3 years,could you please tell me what type of questions are asked and which class should i study,any books recommended?
14th June 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare leet exam after d-ploma
15th August 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i am student of polytechnic diploma 2nd year,tread is instrumentention & control,i want to prepair B.tech entrance examination,so how can i study for B.tech entrance examination & which book is best for me
16th September 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i can change my branch after compieting diloma to take adimission in B TECH.
5th June 2014, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam good morning how to preparation for govt. job after passing diploma.
3rd January 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i am student of polytechnic diploma 2nd
year,tread is instrumentention & control,i want
to prepair B.tech entrance examination,so how
can i study for B.tech entrance examination &
which book is best for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?