8th June 2011, 09:25 AM
yogid39

Which candidates are applying in diploma for admission in B.Tech and LEET? I am appearing in IC diploma from government polytechnic sonipat

R/sir,
I am apearing in I.C diploma from govt polytechnic sonipat. I want to know which conditions are applying for a diploma holder to admission in B.tech and leet exam are compulsary giving for a diploma holder for admission in B.tech.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job while doing B.Tech after diploma in computer engineering from PM Polytechnic Sonipat Haryana
  2. Eligibility for B.Tech lateral entry after Diploma?
  3. How to change my college to study B.E through lateral entry
  4. Is government polytechnic Sonipat approved by AICTE?
  5. Can I get B.Tech admission in IIT-Kharagpur through LEET and JELET if secured 84% in Diploma Electrical? List of Government as well as private colleges offering B.Tech through JELET and LEET? -- [New]
  6. How can I get admission in B.Tech through LEET if completed 3 years Diploma course?
  7. Can I take admission in Electrical Engineering after completing my diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  8. How can a Diploma student get admission in a good placement offering B.Tech college?
  9. How to study B.Tech after passing polytechnic diploma? Books to be referred to prepare for LEET entrance exam
  10. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  11. What is the admission procedure followed for getting Engineering course after completion of Diploma course?
  12. How good are the placements for LEET students in government college in Delhi and Haryana?
  13. How to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  14. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  15. Can I get VNIT College after completion of diploma Polytechnic through LEET entrance exam
  16. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical?
  17. Admisson in IIT for Diploma holders in Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus?
23rd June 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which candidates are applying in diploma for admission in B.Tech and LEET? I am appearing in IC diploma from government polytechnic sonipat

what process to join after diploma B tech
23rd June 2012, 11:57 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which candidates are applying in diploma for admission in B.Tech and LEET? I am appearing in IC diploma from government polytechnic sonipat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what process to join after diploma B tech
Details and pattern about LEET entrance test:

[SIZE=3]hello friend.................

Introduction:

[/SIZE]
Thapar University was given the status of a deemed university in the year 1985. It offers various post graduate as well as under graduate programs.

Some of the disciplines that are offered by this University are Social Sciences,
Engineering Science and Management.

The programs offered here are aimed at developing the social awareness, quality of mind, global perspectives and ethical standards.

The alumni of this organization have excelled in a variety of fields such as human rights organization, research and education, business industry and regulatory services.

Thapar University organizes Lateral Entry Entrance Test annually to admit the diploma holders directly to the second year of the B.Tech course.

Eligibility:

-->You should have at least a 60% in Diploma.

-->Maximum age limit is of 28 years.

-->You must not have any backlogs left in Diploma.

-->If you get qualified in the LEET exam you will directly get admission to second year of engineering.

Thapar University conducts LEET entrance examination for diploma holders which helps them to get an admission directly to the second year of the Engineering course. Thapar University conducts lateral entry courses in the following categories.
  • Biotechnology
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Computer Engineering
  • Computer Engineering-(for Chandigarh Campus)
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Electronics & Communication Engineering
  • Electronics (Instrumentation & Control) Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Industrial Engineering (BE[IE]-MBA)
Important Dates:

Availability of brochure for Registration: From the Last Week of May, 2012

Online Registration for Entrance Test: From the First Week of June, 2012

Deposition of application form to HSCS: From the First Week of June, 2012

Online Entrance Test OLET (BE/B TECH): Third Week of July, 2012

Contact Address for Thapar University LEET entrance exam:

• Address: Thapar University, P.O Box 32, Patiala, Pin -147004
  • Phone: +91-175-6419164, 6419165, 099155-40053
  • Fax: +91-175-2364498, 2393020
  • Telegram: THAPARINST
  • Email: [email protected]

Pattern about LEET entrance test:

Section A: Basic Sciences (1 to 25) (25 marks)

• Mathematics (8 Questions) (8 Marks)
  • Physics (8 Questions) (8 Marks)
  • Chemistry (3 Questions) (3 Marks)
  • Communication Skill (3 Questions) (3 Marks)
  • General Awareness (3 Questions) (3 Marks)

Section B Electronics stream courses (26 to 50) (25 marks)

• Elements of Electrical Engineering (9 Questions) (9 Marks)
  • Elements of Electronics Engineering (8 Questions) (8 Marks)
  • Elements of Computer Engineering (8 Questions) (8 Marks)

Section C Mechanical stream courses (51 to 70) (20 marks)

• Elements of Mechanical Engineering (8 Questions) (8 Marks)
  • Elements of Production Engineering/Manufacturing Processes (6 Questions) (6 Marks)
  • Auto Engineering (6 Questions) (6 Marks)

Section D Other Engineering Streams (71 to 90) (20 marks)

• Civil Engineering Courses (5 Questions( (5 Marks)
  • Textile Engineering courses (5 Questions) (5 Marks)
  • Chemical / Printing Engineering (2 Questions) (2 Marks)
  • Ceramic Engineering (2 Questions) (2 Marks)
  • Food Technology (2 Questions) (2 Marks)
  • Others (4 Questions) (4 Marks)

25th December 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which candidates are applying in diploma for admission in B.Tech and LEET? I am appearing in IC diploma from government polytechnic sonipat

what all branches as....civil,mechanical,electrical etc. related question asked for mechanical stream student.
please send to- ([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?