6th September 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

How to study BSc Microbiology in correspondence?

is it possible to study B.sc Microbiology in correspondence at or within Tamilnadu?Actually I was microbiology discontinued.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?
  2. How can I join the correspondence course for BSc Microbiology?
  3. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  4. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to study M.Ed through correspondence after completing BSc, B.Ed?
  6. How to study through distance in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  7. Where can I continue my 2nd year of BSc Computer Science Correspondence?
  8. How to study Pathology after passing BSc Microbiology? Procedure for the same?
  9. How to study MSc Microbiology through distance after completing BSc Microbiology in MG university Kerala
  10. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  11. What to study between MSc, Microbiology and MBA? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  12. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology?
  13. Delhi university conducts MSc in Microbiology through correspondence?
  14. Should I go for M.Sc in Microbiology by paper or by research? From which university can I do correspondence course? -- [New]
  15. Should i take Microbiology or both Microbiology and Biochemistry in BSc?
  16. Which are the BSc Microbiology colleges in Hyderabad?
  17. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to study BSc Nursing in correspondence in Hyderabad?
4th February 2014, 01:52 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to study BSc Microbiology in correspondence?

In the current scenario, B.Sc Microbiology is a versatile degree that provides students with the optimal balance between academics and great career. The degree provides understanding of the basis of immune recognition and vaccine design as well as infectious diseases and methods of control. Microbiology is a discipline of enormous importance and research in this discipline has been revolutionized by proteomics, genomics, bioinformatics and genetic engineering. There are universities that provide are B.Sc in Periyar University and B.Sc in Vinayaka Mission.
6th July 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study BSc Microbiology in correspondence?

Can someone plz guide me , how can i do bsc in microbiology in correspondence in delhi from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?