16th July 2011, 12:48 PM
tushar kagada

How to study for CET exam during the period after Board Exams? Which books to refer for state board?

how to do study for cet exam,during to months left after board exams and which books to refer state board only or some other publication also?

Related Questions:
  1. Gujarat State board curriculum is not at par with CBSE, so how to prepare for Engineering Entrance Exams and for Boards?
  2. List of maths text books to refer for preparation of West Bengal school board exams? -- [New]
  3. Are the state board HSC text books enough for preparation for BITSAT entrance exam?
  4. Which are the best books to refer for MHT CET exam? Details of MHT CET B.Ed?
  5. How to prepare for 12th CBSE board exam?
  6. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  7. Books to be referred for board and CET exam?
  8. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  9. Difference between CBSE and State Board?
  10. What are the qualifications required for state board exam(Civil Engineering)? Do I need to study again?
  11. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  12. Books which I should refer for AIPMT exam? My school is affiliated to Gujarat board
  13. Is it a problem being a state board student?
  14. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Courses which are offered in MHT CET engineering exam? Minimum requirements like marks in board exam and in MHT CET of getting admission in ICT Mumbai?
  16. Percentage needed in board and CET exam to study astrophysics?
  17. Am I eligible for IIM after scoring 90% in 10th state board exam and 70% in state PU board exam
  18. Guidebooks including all subjects for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
9th February 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study for CET exam during the period after Board Exams? Which books to refer for state board?

can i appear for CET with pass class marks and do i get admission in any college of Mumbai University.
7th October 2014, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study for CET exam during the period after Board Exams? Which books to refer for state board?

I am doing engineering now. I want to do MBBS how can I prepare for cet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?