11th August 2013, 06:44 AM
MANUSHYA

How to study Chartered Accountant after completing commercial practice in diploma

I completed my commercial practice in diploma and i want to study charted accountant please tell me that its possible to do or i should complete b . Com compelsory .

17th July 2014, 02:54 AM
Prathmic09

Default Re: How to study Chartered Accountant after completing commercial practice in diploma

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANUSHYA View Post
I completed my commercial practice in diploma and i want to study charted accountant please tell me that its possible to do or i should complete b . Com compelsory .
No you are not eligible for CA course after completing Diploma course. 12th standard is the minimum educational qualification to apply for CA Foundation course. It's not necessary that you should complete B.Com course. However, the candidate who completed graduation with more than 60% marks are directly eligible for Intermediate course instead of foundation course. But the marks may differ based on the graduation specialization. So, you need to complete 12th standard or graduation course to be eligible for CA course.

For more information please visit here:- http://www.icai.org/
28th December 2016, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study Chartered Accountant after completing commercial practice in diploma

I have completed 3year B.Com distance education after completing diploma in commercial practice. This is eligible to write ICWA course please comment this
9th June 2017, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

After diplama in commercial practoce which cource ahould we take..to settle and scope
12th May 2018, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

After completing diploma in commercial practice I am thinking of taking B.Com. Is it possible to do CA after B.Com? Please reply.
9th July 2019, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Why diploma in commercial practice bt not join CA Course diploma are puc value
17th July 2019, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

After completing diploma in commercial practice and b.com shall we can do ca
2nd October 2020, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

If it's not possible then how can u people mentioned that u can do CA after completion of it diploma in commercial practice
8th May 2022, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

When we take Diploma CCP course after this can we apply for CA course? if it possible please tell me the procedure...%uD83D%uDE4F
21st July 2022, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

After completing diploma in commercial practice in Karnataka, Can we take b.com degree direct 3rd sem? It is possible now? Now our diploma is considered as PUC equivalent then how should we take b.com degree direct to 3rd sem? Here, now government announced NEP rules, under this rules can we directly join b.com 3rd sem??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?