12th June 2012, 08:41 PM
sanjana hs

How to take B.Com after completing diploma in commercial practice?

i have completed diploma in commercial practice i want to take b.com
is their direct admission to 2nd year b.com if yes then wat is the procedure?? plz help me

24th July 2012, 10:11 PM
vidya_chennai

Default Re: How to take B.Com after completing diploma in commercial practice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjana hs View Post
is their direct admission to 2nd year b.com if yes then wat is the procedure?? plz help me
Please contact University of Madras. You are very well eligible for lateral admission to 2nd year B.Com. Degree. Please visit University of Madras website and search eligibility criteria for B.Com. Degree. Sl. No.13 says very clear about it.

22nd August 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my diploma in commercial practise in the year 2010-11 later i have done 1year apprenticeship training in Bharat Electronics Ltd mean while i am pursuing my B.com now i am in Final year. I got few jobs but which i purposefully quieted due to the timing, working hours will be 10 to 7 but as i go to evening college classes begins from 6 in the evening. My question is can i get a job relevant to my qualification? if yes can you Suggest me few? because now presently i am working as Data entry operator in KPTCL i am not at all satisfied with this job. kindly please suggest me some good jobs either in Privet or Govt sectors.

James Abhilash M
Bangalore

25th February 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in diploma in commercial practice. i don't no which jobs are available after studying this course. for give a better job which courses are taken(colleges in Kozhikode)

Rekha K
Kerala
25-02-2012

26th May 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

RE: How to take B.com after completing diploma in commercial practice?

i have completed diploma in commercial practice before 3 years back and now i want to complete B.com is this possible

6th August 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to take B.Com after completing diploma in commercial practice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjana hs View Post
here your answer is i m a student same like u i completed diploma in commercial and computer practice in Hyderabad under SBTET after passing all subjects i went to Osmania university for getting equivalent certificate (It means a certificate issued to student that he/she is equal to degree B.com 1st year and eligible to join second year) this eligibility certificate should be applied. in my case i went to Acadamic section in Osmaina university and applied for Eligibility certificate i made a Bank D.D of 1000 rs and submitted there i took 1 day to get my certificate. i later joined in B.com computers in a nearby college now i am studying final year if u need any clarification mail me ( [email protected] ) or ( [email protected] ) u can also contact me 8885338125. best of luck

9th August 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i have already completed my diploma in commercial and computer practice and now i am studying B.com final year, can you tell me what is the next step for further studies and getting job with my technical qualifications.... so tell me the courses available after b.com and is there any technical courses available or not, if yes give the list of the technical courses....

20th November 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

by complition of DCCP what jobs will be available?

20th April 2014, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

i have complete in diploma in modern office practice. how to apply in B.com general second year?

26th May 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice. how to apply in B. com 2nd year and information about govt. colleges, sv university, tirupati

2nd August 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in commercial practice with 86% and I would like to join BBA by lateral entry. Is it possible ?

31st August 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

iam 2010th batch. how to take B.COM final year after completing diploma in commercial practice?

8th September 2014, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

after joining b.com second year if i become ca is there any income that means huge salary jobs

8th June 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in commercial practice and 2yrs B.Com. Am I eligible to for MBA

14th June 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in commercial practice after SSLC. Am I eligible for b com

13th July 2015, 11:24 PM
ChandrikaV.S.

Sir,
Pl inform us the procedure to get lateral entry to BComII. and should we produce any letter from college where we did CP?
Also pl guide us with carrer opportunities after CP.

Chandrika V.S.

20th October 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed diploma in commercial practice in 2008 now I am working as a accountant in a company in Dubai,but I want to take B.COM degree is this possible to get degree after a long time? please reply me.

Thank You
Neha

4th January 2016, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed diploma in commercial practice in 2008 now I am working as a personal secretary I am not like job plz tell me, how to apply in B. com 2nd year and information about govt. colleges.

15th June 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get Admission in B.Com 2 nd year after completing diploma in DCCP Course... in vijayawada

17th April 2017, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in DCCP course. nd i want to law how is dis possible is any way tht after completing diploma we can join law collages

24th January 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i do PhD correspondence studies, I have completed my diploma in commercial practice in -1991 - 1994. I am a housewife and I would like to continue with my studies. Please Suggest and help me thank you

9th February 2018, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in commercial practice in the year 2011. Now I am housewife, I would like to study 2nd year b.com in correspondence, please suggest me which college is there to do so.

26th April 2018, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

I am eligible for b. Come honours and can we write other entrance exams for admission in degree?

19th May 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in Commercial Practice kannada. Is am eligible to join directly bcom 2 nd year?
In case yes, which government college is best?

2nd April 2019, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Is LEET exam is the entrance for the students who pursued diploma in commercial computer practice? If yes can u please tell me that is there any course in the B.Tech equivalent to commercial computer practice than what that course is? If u reply me soon it would be helpful because at present Iam writing my final exams of dccp so it would be helpful to me to take the step further thanking you.

14th September 2020, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

how to join b.com after completing commercial and computer practice in andhra pradesh

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?