14th July 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

How to study ICWA along with my B.Com courses?

i want to study icwa along with my b.com courses.h can i do this and which institution is best for me and how it is help full....
and what is the tructure fee ti do icwa course

14th May 2014, 01:58 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study ICWA along with my B.Com courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to study icwa along with my b.com courses.h can i do this and which institution is best for me and how it is help full....
Yes you can do ICWA course along with B.Com course. But, It's very tough to concentrate on both the ICWAI as well as the B.Com course at the same time. So, If you have capability to concentrate on the subject then you can do B.Com course along with ICWAI course. Otherwise, you may complete B.Com course with good marks then directly apply for ICWAI Intermediate course.

ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India. This course is divided into three levels Foundation, Intermediate and Final course. The basic eligibility for a ICWAI Foundation course is a passing mark in 12th standard examination from recognized university and the applicant age should be reached 17 years. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Intermediate course is the candidate should be complete bachelor degree from recognized university.

So, If you have completed B.Com course then your directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course. So, I suggest you to complete B.Com course with good marks then directly apply for Intermediate course Instead of foundation course.

Fee structure:-

-Foundation Course : Rs. 3,500/-
-Intermediate Course : Rs. 15,700/- (Rs. 19,700/-
-Final Course : Rs. 11,000/-
15th June 2014, 09:41 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to study ICWA along with my B.Com courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why not? you can do ICWAI course along with B.Com course. But, it's difficult to concentrate on the both the courses at the same. ICWAI course is very tough when comparable to B.Com course. Lot of accounting knowledge is required to successfully complete the ICWAI course. So, I suggest you to first apply for B.Com course. After successfully completing the B. Com course you can pursue of ICWAI Intermediate course directly.

ICWAI stand for (Institute of Cost and Work of India). This ICWAI course is divided into three levels, Foundation, Intermediate and Final course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-For Foundation course:- You must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from an accredited board or educational institution.
-For Intermediate course:- Graduates in any discipline are eligible to apply for Intermediate course.

Fee Structure for ICWAI Course:-

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?