2nd February 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IAF after completing my graduation? I am doing B.Tech from computer science

Hi m aarushi tyagi ,right now m doing b.tech from computer science .Can i apply for IAF after completing my graduation and what are the eligibility and criteria for it??...please tell me as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for IAF after completing graduation? What is the eligibility criteria for it? I am doing computer science
  2. What are the jobs after completing graduation in computer science
  3. What is the procedure to take IAF? I am studying final year in Computer Science and engineering
  4. How to apply for IAF after pursuing Final Year engineering in computer science? Date of sale of application form?
  5. Can a computer student do M.Tech in Maths after completing graduation?
  6. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  7. How can I apply for group I exam after completing graduation in BSc(Maths, Electronics and Computer Science)?
  8. Can I take admission for M.Sc in IT having completed BA course with an aggregate of 49.94%?
  9. Can I get a job in Navy, Indian Army and IAF after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year with computer science
  10. Can I apply for Merchant Navy after completing graduation in computer science?
  11. How to do B.Tech after completing BSc in computer science with 50% marks
  12. Can I apply for a good railway job after completing graduation with computer science honors?
  13. After btech want to be pilot -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join IAF after completing engineering in computer science?
  15. Being an IRB Cadet is it possible to apply for higher training after completing graduation in Arts? -- [New]
  16. Can I join IAF after completing degree in computer science and engineering?
  17. Can I apply for NDA exam after completing diploma in computer science with 71%?
  18. Can I apply for any good railway job after completing my graduation with computer science honors? What is the preparation required?
19th April 2014, 07:15 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IAF after completing my graduation? I am doing B.Tech from computer science

Generally, one can be a part of any of the three branches of the Airforce after completing your graduation, Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duties Branch. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties.
Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored minimum 60% in all papers put together.
For technical entry, both Male/Female candidates should be between 18-28 Years and have acquired four year degree qualification from a recognized University.
7th May 2014, 11:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IAF after completing my graduation? I am doing B.Tech from computer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi m aarushi tyagi ,right now m doing b.tech from computer science .Can i apply for IAF after completing my graduation and what are the eligibility and criteria for it??...please tell me as soon as possible
Yes Off course you're eligible to apply for Indian Air force Academy after completing B.Tech course through CDS Entrance Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every twice in a year.

CDS(Combined Defence Service) entrance exam conduct twice every year by UPSC for an entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air force Wing through CDS Exam:-

Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech) with pass mark from a recognized University and Final year and waiting for final semester candidate may also eligible to apply for this course.

Candidates, who want to apply for Indian Air force through CDS Examination, must be between age of 19 and 23 years. No Upper age relaxation will application for any category candidates.

Applicant should have very good health and physical appearance in order to Join in Indian Air force wing.
15th June 2014, 09:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes Of course you are eligible to apply for Indian Air force Academy after completing B. Tech course through CDS Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for every twice in a year. CDS (Combined Defense Service) entrance exam conduct twice every year by UPSC for an entry into the Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (B.E/B. Tech) with a pass mark from a recognized University and Final year and waiting for a final semester candidate may also eligible to apply for this course. Candidates, who want to apply for Indian Air force through CDS Examination, must be between age of 19 and 23 years. No Upper age relaxation will apply for any category candidates. Applicant should have very good health and physical appearance to Join in Indian Air force wing. Candidates can submit their application online by visiting: - http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?