22nd April 2012, 08:02 PM
vignesh0530

How to study MBBS after scoring 185 cutoff in 12th exam? List of the colleges where I can do MBBS?

hello sir am get 185 cutt off in 12th exam so i like to study mbbs and mark is so low and you will tell any idea for other mbbs course and college list for about mbbs or other courses in medicine

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get MBBS seat in government college after scoring 185 cutoff?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  3. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which colleges are available for me after scoring 188.5 cutoff in MBBS?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad? -- [New]
  6. Will I get MBBS seat in government college after scoring a MBBS cutoff of 193.75 under MBC category?
  7. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  8. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  9. Can I get MBBS seat in government college after scoring 196 cutoff marks?
  10. From where to get the cutoff list of MBBS colleges of last year?
  11. Cutoff list of MBBS colleges of last year?
  12. Can I get the last years cutoff list of MBBS and BDS government colleges?
  13. Can I get MBBS seat in Maharashtra after scoring 185 marks in NEET UG in BC category
  14. Will I get admission in MBBS through Tamilnadu counseling after scoring 195 in 12th?
  15. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  16. How many seats are there for MBBS in WBJEE? What is the cutoff marks for MBBS in government colleges?
  17. Cutoff list of government MBBS colleges of Maharashtra?
  18. Can I get MBBS admission after scoring 150 cutoff in 12th?
8th July 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study MBBS after scoring 185 cutoff in 12th exam? List of the colleges where I can do MBBS?

can i get MBBS seat in any government college in INDIA after getting 9412 rank in NEET?
3rd April 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study MBBS after scoring 185 cutoff in 12th exam? List of the colleges where I can do MBBS?

after getting 196 cutt off which colleges are available this year ? & is it possible to get a government college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?