2nd November 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?

Sir,
my name is sohaib ,my i saty in india at raxaul, my percentag in 12th in bihar board 50%,so i will studys mbbs then i needed to go china,i will study there for mbbs,when my admisson requrid there?so after mbbs any problem at this 12th percentage ?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th standard to study MBBS in China?
  2. Procedure for admission in MBBS colleges at Russia, China and Poland?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  4. Is there any possibility to join B.E after MBBS?
  5. Whether Amity University provides B.Com course? Possibility to get admission without donation for a candidate who have secured 69.7% in 12th standard?
  6. Procedure for getting admission in MBBS after 12th?
  7. Can I get admission in MBBS courses in India if I have done 12th(Mathematics) from India and Prerequisite for Physician from USA?
  8. What are the requirements to study MBBS in China after completion of 12th Class in Shillong?
  9. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?
  10. Possibility to get admission in famous private MBBS colleges of MP as per my score in MP-PMT and UP-CPMT?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS if scored 143 marks in NEET and secured 68% in 12th being an OBC student?
  12. What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS in Rajasthan medical colleges?
  13. How to get admission in Gujarat MBBS college? I have scored 3347 rank in Gujarat state
  14. Admission procedure in DU for BSc Biotech?
  15. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship?
  16. Procedure for get admitted for MBBS course after completing 12th science with 62%? Where are the forms available?
  17. Are there any scholarships available for me after scoring 84.5% in 12th for studying MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which country to select for MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam to give and procedure of admission?
8th December 2014, 12:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?

Yes, it is possible to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard. The cost of MBBS education in China is quite less when compared to the private universities of India. Moreover, some universities of China are recognized by MCI. Hence it is often seen that many students opt for MBBS course in China.

Most of the universities in China have tie-ups with consultants in India or have agents in India. It is through them that these institutes take admission of students for MBBS course. Hence you need to contact those representative bodies to study MBBS in China. One such consultant can be availed by clicking here.
4th March 2017, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?

I am 12th student in Tamil Nadu how much percentage I need to secure in board exam for MBBS
21st June 2017, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is dherya bhavsar just now I passed 10th and I take pcb I want to go to Nepal for mbbs so please tell me Nepal's criteria
How much percent is needed to get admission.
Is there any entrance exam for this what is its fee structure
19th October 2021, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

i got 53 percent marks in fsc bcz of this carona crietaria .... admission mil sakta h china mai ?? i am from pakistan ... pmc green listed uni of A category plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?