13th July 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How to study in MDU Rohtak Campus? What are the advantages to study in government colleges?

sir i want to know that if i study in mdu rohtak campus and i read in a institute or college which is affiliated to mdu campus then what is the difference between them. what is the advantages of study in a goverment colleges.

5th June 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study in MDU Rohtak Campus? What are the advantages to study in government colleges?

sir i am have 78% in 10 2 with pcm i want to admission in university please tell me how to admission
16th June 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study in MDU Rohtak Campus? What are the advantages to study in government colleges?

Sir i have 69.9% in BCA i want to addmision in Mdu campus in Mca but i miss the Entrance exam...so what i do for addmision plz tell me.
22nd June 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have 77.7 in BA plz tell me how addmision in mdu campus in LLB by entrance exam
25th June 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir pls tell me the location of mdu campus in Gurgaon. That option is also available in online application form. Pls reply
14th September 2017, 08:40 PM
Member+

It's simply say, MDU is govt recognised. They are lot of advantages if you study there like ...
1- The teacher are very experienced and qualified.
2- The atmosphere is very quiet and loveble .
3- It's library is one of the best library's count.
4- You didn't face any transportation problem because it's situated in approximately center
of the city.
You have an lot of advantages also orelse if you have an doubt so visit and take a look.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?