22nd February 2016, 12:45 PM
shriganeshtutorials1998

Fee, duration and other details of PhD in Management and Public Administration?

Dated: 22nd Feb 2016
Dear Concern

Please let me know about P.hd in Management and Public Administration.
All details about fee, duration and others.
Regards
Manmohan lakahnpal
Shri Ganesh Tutorials
Garg Complex (First Floor) Opposite Govt Sr Sec School Pinjore
Pinjore Distt Panchkula Haryana

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  2. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Public Administration
  3. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
  4. IGNOU M.A. Public Administration- Disaster Management Exam -Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Public Systems Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Can i get loan for doing Ph.D. in Public Administration?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  8. Entrance exams available to study PhD in Public Administration in Abroad?
  9. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  10. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Business Administration? How to initiate the enrollment?
  11. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  12. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  13. Is it a right decision to take up management and public administration as optional subject?
  14. Best study material for Pub Admission for CS mains?
  15. B.Ed. or JBT? which is a better option to get government teaching jobs if I have no teaching experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Human Resource Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  18. List of distance universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India? Course fee and duration of PhD?
14th September 2017, 08:47 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fee, duration and other details of PhD in Management and Public Administration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shriganeshtutorials1998 View Post
Dated: 22nd Feb 2016
Dear Concern

Please let me know about P.hd in Management and Public Administration.
All details about fee, duration and others.
Regards
Manmohan lakahnpal
Shri Ganesh Tutorials
Garg Complex (First Floor) Opposite Govt Sr Sec School Pinjore
Pinjore Distt Panchkula Haryana

Details Regarding Ph.D Management and Public Administration:-

Eligibility Condition:-
Qualification required to apply for doctor of philosophy in public administration is M.Phill degree and post graduation degree in relevant from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

Duration of Ph.d Course:-
Minimum duration of doctor of philosophy management and in public administration is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years.

Fee Structure:-
Fee structure for Ph.D course is from Rs:-1,50,000/- to Rs:- 2,30,000/- for whole course.

Career Options after Ph.D Course:-

>> Social worker.

>> Administrative officer.

>> Corporate manager.

>> Management analyst.

>> Customs analyst.

Institute Offer Ph.d in Management and Public Administration:-

1). Chaudhry Devi Lal University, Sirsa

2). Kurukshetra University, Haryana

3). SRM University, Kanchipuram

4). Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak

5). Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?