7th June 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get a good college with a good placement in Orissa or in Jharkhand with an AIEEE rank of 126000? Is 82 too low for getting in a good college?

will I be able to get a good college with a good placement in orissa or in jharkhand with an aieee rank of 126000 all India? Is 82 too low for getting a good college?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get a good college with a good placement in Orissa or in Jharkhand with an AIEEE rank of 126000? Is 82 too low for getting in a good college?
  2. Can I get a good college in counseling after scoring 126000 rank in B.Ed? -- [New]
  3. Which college I can get with AIEEE AIR 106327 and state(Orissa) category rank 1322?
  4. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  5. Can I get admission in good college of Orissa with rank 2669 in OJEE?
  6. List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?
  7. How to get admission in a good college after scoring around 2 Lakh rank? Will I be able to get into good college through AIEEE?
  8. Can I get admission in government college of MP, UP, AP, Punjab, Chattisgarh, Orissa, Jharkhand, Maharashtra after scoring 166100 AIEEE rank?
  9. How to get a good architecture college under AIEEE?
  10. Will I get admission in any college with 28900 rank in B.Arch exam and state rank of 1800? Any chance to get a government college? Procedure of counseling?
  11. How may I prepare to get placed in good companies? I don't belong to a reputed college
  12. How to get admission in Orissa college? I have scored 8761 rank in OJEE
  13. How can I get a good college through AIEEE?
  14. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  15. Will I be called for counseling if I got 24746 in GE in B.Tech?
  16. Good colleges for me after scoring 650000 rank in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Do Pondicherry Engineering College a good choice for me to do ME course and to get good Placement? Can I do part time Job along with ME course?
  18. Which good college can I get after scoring 13979 OJEE rank?
31st October 2011, 08:11 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: Will I be able to get a good college with a good placement in Orissa or in Jharkhand with an AIEEE rank of 126000? Is 82 too low for getting in a good college?

NO its really difficult to get a good college in Jharkhand at this rank.
But you can try in orissa through state counselling for AIEEE ranks, you may get decent college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?