13th September 2017, 03:02 PM
priyavasave

Procedure to get direct second year admission for diploma course?

Sir/Mam, I want to take admission in direct second-year diploma after the first year of engineering. I want to do diploma first because I'm failed in the first year. Can you please help me on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get direct second year admission for diploma course?
  3. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  4. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  5. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  6. How to get admission to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering in LD college in Ahmedabad? Procedure for admission?
  7. Procedure to get direct admission in diploma second year?
  8. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in degree colleges of Maharashtra after completing diploma in Mechanical from Tilak University? What is the procedure?
  9. Will I get get admission to direct 2nd year in Maharashtra after doing diploma in Electrical with 75% in Goa? Procedure to get admitted and documents required?
  10. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  11. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year?
  12. Admission in direct 2nd year degree in UP after completing diploma with 83%? Which is the entrance and what is the criteria?
  13. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  14. Possibility of getting direct admission in 2nd year of B.E after completion of Diploma course? -- [New]
  15. Direct admission in 3rd semester of diploma after completing ITI?
  16. Complete procedure to get admission in 2nd year engineering after diploma?
  17. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  18. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year of NPTI, Nagpur if secured 69.88% in Electrical Engineering Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
14th September 2017, 04:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get direct second year admission for diploma course?

Procedure to get direct second year admission for diploma course:-

Yes you can join in the second year diploma by appearing in the diploma entrance test in lateral entry. After declaration of result you should go for counseling in the near nodal centre and you will be alerted a seat in the institute according to your rank. For counselling you should have required documents.
14th September 2017, 06:22 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to study and you can get admission into direct 2nd year diploma course.

The eligibility required is to complete 10+2 or equivalent education in related stream with a fair percentage from any recognized board.

To get admission into 2nd year diploma course you need to entrance exam conducted by different states and universities. If you qualify in the test then you can get admission. Entrance exam application process varies based on the university and state.
14th September 2017, 06:32 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma course, you should have passed 12th standard or two years ITI course from a recognised board/ institution. Admissions in second year of Engineering course are done through lateral entry examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board. Based on your examination rank, you will be called for counselling process and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing second year of Diploma course.
14th September 2017, 07:02 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyavasave View Post
Sir/Mam, I want to take admission in direct second-year diploma after the first year of engineering. I want to do diploma first because I'm failed in the first year. Can you please help me on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for diploma course directly in second year, because to apply for direct second year in diploma course qualification required is ITI from government recognized institute.

>> If you want to do diploma then you must have done Xth from government recognized board and duration of diploma course is 3 years after Xth which are divided into 6 semesters.
14th September 2017, 09:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that one who is interested to take direct admission in 2nd year of diploma course must have completed 12th standard in PCM from recognised board with minimum 50% marks and after that you have to appear in LEET entrance exam which is lateral entry entrance test.
One who will qualify this exam will get admission directly in 2nd year otherwise not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?