23rd July 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How to study for MPSC exam?

how to study for mpsc exam?...please tell me how should i study

11th April 2014, 03:52 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to study for MPSC exam?

You can enroll yourself in the coaching classes for Mains -Quality Enrichment Program (QEP), PSI/STI/Assistant exam courses. The eligibility for Maharashtra Public Service Commission exam is that candidate needs to be a graduate from a recognized university and even, final year students can also appear. Five years relaxation is provided to candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes of Maharashtra origin only. For the woman candidates of the reserved category, they are also granted the relaxation of ten years till the age limit of 45 years. Applicants should be citizen of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?