21st August 2013, 09:52 PM
komal.dolas

How to study for MPSC? I am a student of BSc

i m the student of b.sc,i want to start study of mpsc,but i m confuse how to start study?which subject i choose?

31st July 2017, 08:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study for MPSC? I am a student of BSc

MPSC ( Maharashtra Public Service Commission ) and it conducts examination for recruitment as an officer on various post.

The required minimum qualification to appear in examination is bachelor degree in any discipline and age limit is 19-33 years.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all the stages for final selection. So, to qualify in examination you must start preparation for examination as according to syllabus of examination.

The candidates have many option for selection of optional paper, so you can select any paper as according to your interest in the paper.

For syllabus and other information about examination visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?