20th September 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for MPSC Exam? Where can I find the study material for MPSC Exam?

hi! I m vaibhav. I hav passed t.y.bcom as on 2010-11. I want to knw. How can i apply for MPSC exams. Whr can i find study material. Whr will our exam b conducted.??

20th September 2011, 05:55 PM
raviyouth

Default Re: How to apply for MPSC Exam? Where can I find the study material for MPSC Exam?

Since you have passed your graduation you can apply for MPSC Exam,you can apply for the examination.
there are various government and NGO organisation that conduct free coaching for needy students.
you can refer link www.mpsc .gov.in for the combination opf subjects.
Age limit is 21-30 for open category relaxation is given for reserverd category students like OBC,SC,ST as per goverrnment norms.
9th October 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for MPSC Exam? Where can I find the study material for MPSC Exam?

after b.a degree which mpsc couse are availiable
11th October 2011, 03:13 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Since you have passed your graduation you can apply for MPSC Exam,you can apply for the examination.
there are various government and NGO organisation that conduct free coaching for needy students.
Age limit is 21-30 for open category relaxation is given for reserverd category students like OBC,SC,ST as per goverrnment norms.
11th October 2011, 03:29 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

11th October 2011, 03:47 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

11th October 2011, 03:59 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

22nd December 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

i have done my PG-DBM & MMS corse so wht i do ??? mpsc or upsc ???plz suggest & hw i appy for exam wht is the procedure for the same?
6th January 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

when the next mpsc exam date and how we can collect mpsc form?
9th January 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

which study materials use to the mpsc exam?
31st January 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,

COULD U PLEASE TELL ME WHICH ARE THE POST WE CAN GET THOUGH MPSC, WHAT IS PSI,DEPUTY COLLECTOR,WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS,AND WHERE TO GET NOTES
8th April 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

information about mpsc exam and post in this stands?
15th April 2012, 09:17 PM
neat_raw

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?