10th February 2013, 05:39 PM
amolralegan

How to study Pharma after completing B.Com?

i have complate B.com. I want to study in pharma. can I?

25th May 2016, 02:57 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to study Pharma after completing B.Com?

No it is not possible to study pharmacy after studying B.COM.B.COM stands for bachelor of commerce and is a three year degree course in commerce stream.After studying intermediate ,one study B.COM.But for studying pharmacy it is necessary to have studied physics,chemistry and mathematics in intermediate.As after intermediate there is a entrance exam to study pharmacy,engineering in pharmacy can be studied only after clearing entrance exam.B.TECH in pharmacy is the course to be studied to study pharmacy.

But it is necessary to have studied pure science stream group in intermediate to study engineering in pharmacy.As you have done B.COM it is not possible.

You have to start from beginning and then apply for engineering entrance exam(if you have studied science in intermediate),as there is no way to study pharmacy after completing B.COM.You have to study pharmacy after intermediate.

If you have not studied physics,chemistry and maths in intermediate and had commerce subject in intermediate then it is not possible to study pharmacy for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?