25th August 2010, 06:50 PM

Jobs in abroad and in government sector after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?

sir
my self niharika Sharma And going to complete my M.Pharma In Pharmacology and I have done my Research based project work of m.Pharma From C.D.R.I ,Lucknow so I want to get informations about jobs in Abroad And Indian govt,Sectorswhich i can get after completing m.Pharma .

NIHARIKA

Related Questions:
8th March 2012, 11:09 AM
nalla.sharada

Default Re: Jobs in abroad and in government sector after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?

after completion of m pharmacy you have jobs in government clinics and hospitals, in pharmaceutical research institutes and laboratories as a research scientist, and drug inspector department. and you also have opportunities in medical transcription, medical coding with 2 or 3 months training. and you are also eligible as a govt. lecturer in B.pharmacy and D.pharmacy colleges
20th May 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs in abroad and in government sector after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?

sir i had done M.Pharmacy from pharmacology and i want to do job abroad please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?