5th September 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

How to study speech therapy course after completing homeopathy degree

I completed my homoeopathy degree(BHMS) I would like to study speech therapy course.how many years course it is?In which college I can join?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study speech therapy course after completing homeopathy degree
  2. Is it possible for a commerce student to opt for Speech Therapy Course?
  3. Colleges from where I can do Speech and Therapy course?
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in speech therapy education after 12th or BA degree?
  5. Can I join speech therapy course after passing 12th?
  6. What is the meaning of speech therapy? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. When will be the admission to audiology and speech therapy course?
  8. Can we do diploma in Audiology and speech therapy with 10th standard qualification
  9. In which college can I do distance education diploma in audiology and speech therapy?
  10. Can I get admission in Speech Therapy course in Mumbai after completing 12th in Arts Stream?
  11. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  12. Speech therapy diploma course institutes/colleges in bangalore for distance education
  13. Diploma in audiology and speech therapy: Colleges, Course Duration, Future Jobs Prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges or institutes offering speech therapy course in Mumbai or Karnataka for 12th passed student(Arts stream)?
  15. Criterion of admission in B.Sc (audiology and speech therapy) from AIIMS, New delhi
  16. Information regarding list of colleges offering Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy? Job Prospects after completion of this course?
  17. How to do diploma in audiology and speech therapy?
  18. Is it possible for commerce student to join speech therapy course?
13th September 2017, 11:48 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study speech therapy course after completing homeopathy degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my homoeopathy degree(BHMS) I would like to study speech therapy course.how many years course it is?In which college I can join?

If you want to do speech therapy course after completing BHMS, then you can apply for following courses of speech therapy:-

List of Courses in Speech Therapy after BHMS:-

1). Master of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology.

>> Duration of post graduate course is 2 years.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduation degree in audiology and speech language therapy is bachelors in medical stream from government recognized institute.

2). Post Graduate Diploma in Auditory and Speech Therapy.

>> Duration of PG diploma in 1 year.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for PG Diploma course in bachelors in relevant field from government recognized institute.

Institutes Offer Above mentioned Speech Therapy Courses:-

1). Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh

2). Gujarat University, Ahmedabad

3). University of Mysore, Karmataka

4). TN Medical College, Mumbai

5). All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
24th July 2019, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study speech therapy course after completing homeopathy degree

Is there speech therapy courses available in uae
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?