29th June 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in 11th class in science?

sir
i have got 60% marks in xth class in k.v.s but the school is not given the admission in science to me, therefore what can i do in that situation

29th June 2013, 10:10 AM
Sai.asp123
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in 11th class in science?

Hello friend....
You are completes 10th class with 60%, so you are eligible to join in science groups like M.P.C or Bi.P.C. If that school not offers you science means you can join in another best college.Nowadays science people have a bright future...

So, All the best....
29th June 2013, 01:04 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i have got 60% marks in xth class in k.v.s but the school is not given the admission in science to me, therefore what can i do in that situation

Dear Aspirant,

Sorry to say that you cannot get the admissions into the KV School since they only take the students who get atleast 70% in their 10th exams.

This is my personal experience with my cousin brother.I have requested them like hell you would not expect that much request also went in drain.

They said NO and we couldnt do anything and also we asked we would pay the donation.Even then they didnot accept my brother admission.

That are the standards of the KV school so i have joined my brother in another college called Narayana Jr. College in Hyderabad.

So i suggest you to dont waste your time in that requesting process better to join any other college which has a good education track record.

Sorry to say this but you cannot get seat in the KV School with 60%.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
29th June 2013, 03:02 PM
pinksony

hello friend.....

TO GET ADMISSION IN 11TH CLASS IN SCIENCE IS:

TO TAKE MPC AS A GROUP OR BIPC.....BY THIS WAY U CAN BECOME AN ENGINEER OR AN DOCTOR...

BEFORE THAT AFTER COMPLETING 12TH YOU SHOULD APPEAR COMPETATIVE EXAMS LIKE EAMCET &NEET.....

BRIGHT FUTURE IS WAITING FOR YOU.......
ALL THE BEST.........
29th June 2013, 04:07 PM
subhashrajpurohit

Dear Friend,

You Score Average Marks in 10th Class but I Can't Understands why your School Don't Give you Admission in11th Science Stream.
you can Take Admission in Any Stream of your Choice.
your Stream is your Choice not your School.
I am Not Satisfy with this Behavior of your School.

you Should Consult with your Parents. Y
our Parents Should Make a meeting with School Staff.
If you school Don't Give Admission in your Choice Stream then In my Opinion you Should Quit your School.
Take Admission in Another School.

I Know you have Average Score in Class 10th But you can Choose Stream for 11th Class as your Interest.
you have to Take Admission in Another School then Choose Stream as your Interest.
your Marks Don't Effect your Choice.
you can Choose Stream s your Choice. your Stream is your Decision.

Regards ~~~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?