27th March 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for 12th standard having failed in Science in 11th Class?

i have fail in 11th science can i get the addmission of 12th std for giving the examinatio

27th May 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for 12th standard having failed in Science in 11th Class?

when one student fail in 11 than he can study 12 in U.P.bored
7th June 2013, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for 12th standard having failed in Science in 11th Class?

I am a 11 th standerd student in science streem i am fail in physics,chemestry and math and i also pass in bengali, english and biologycal science can i get admition in 12 th standerd in my school
7th June 2013, 03:35 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have fail in 11th science can i get the addmission of 12th std for giving the examinatio
It will not be Possible to take admission in Class XII if you have get failed in class XI.During the time of admission in Regular Schools you will have to produce the Original Passing certificate along with its Marks-Sheet.If you have failed then you cannot able to take admission in Regular Schools.But you can take admission in class XII and continue your education even if you have failed.This will only possible if you will take admission in Open School.
I will suggest you to take admission in class XII through NIOS(National Institute of Open Schooling).

Details for Admission

• You will have to take admission in Senior Secondary Course which is equivalent to Class XII.
  • To take admission you will have to submit a xerox copy of class X.
Subjects which you can take in Class XII are
  • Group A - English,Hindi,Urdu,Sanskrit.
  • Group B - Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry,Biology,History,Geog raphy,Economics,Political science,Home Science,Accountancy,Sociology,Mass Communication.
Scheme of Study

• You will have to choose at least two papers from Group A.
  • You will have to take Five subjects from Group B.
For Admission Details -->> Click-Here .
4th March 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in claas 11 but i dont want to repeat class 11
.can i get admission in class 12 ??
12th March 2014, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Can I get admission for 12th standard having failed in Science in 11th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i was not feeling well during the exams and i want to get addmission in kota on the basis of entrance exam
21st July 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

well i have failed in 11th std and and im not intrested in studies asi have lost confidence what should i do to earn my living please help me out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?