18th September 2013, 05:39 PM
monika reddywar

How to take admission in 12th from MP board?

I wish to take admission in 12th from mp board since I have passed out 12th before from pune board and I want to improve my grade so what is the procedure and document required

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th from Maharashtra Board?
  2. How to get admission in B.Com after completing 12th board with 70%
  3. Am I eligible for admission in B.C.A. with N.I.O.S 12th mark sheet in Delhi?
  4. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  5. Can I take admission through Haryana counseling board after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  6. May I get admission in 12th class of M.H. Board after 11th from CBSE Board of Bhopal? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get admission in 12th CBSE board after passing 11th commerce from Gujarat Board?
  8. Eligibility for admission based on 10th and 12th results?
  9. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?
  10. Admission in 12th std science stream as a private student?
  11. How should I take admission in Delhi commerce? Where is the cutoff high?
  12. Admission in B.Pharma or Medical in Gujarat Technical University after passing 12th from UP board? How can I take admission?
  13. Can I get admission in engineering after appearing in 12th board with PCB?
  14. How to get admission in CBSE after scoring 57% in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get admission in 12th class in CBSE Board?
  16. Is it possible to appear in 12th NIOS Board exam if completed 12th CBSE but haven't got admission in DU? -- [New]
  17. Can I get direct admission in BITS pilani? I have passed 12th board
  18. How to get admission for engineering after scoring 53% marks in 12th board?
9th August 2016, 10:05 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to take admission in 12th from MP board?

Since, you have completed your 12th board examination from Pune board and you want to improve examination then you should do it form the same board which will save your time.
Improvement examination is conducted with regular board examinations in which the students will appear as private candidate who applied for improvement examination.
It is only allowed to allow to appear in improvement only in the next year i.e they have to apply for that in the same year in which the student have passed board examination.

If you are desired to get admission in MP board then you have to take admission in any school or college under MP board in 11th standard and then you only can appear for 12th board examination after 2 years.
1st August 2018, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in 12th from MP board?

My daughter has passed the 11th class exam from Jammu and Kashmir state board in 2017- 18 . Now we shifted to Gwalior, MP . What is the procedure to take admission in 12 th and which documents I should submit.
Note that J&k board do not issue either migration certificates for 11th class nor school gives counter signed TC to the 11th class passed students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?