3rd June 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in BITS pilani? I have passed 12th board

i can't apply bitsat online exam but i qualify jee mains so can i get diret admission in bits pilani and how many percentage in 12th board[cbse] requried

26th June 2015, 06:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in BITS pilani? I have passed 12th board

No, admission in the BITS ( Birla Institute of Technology and Science ) is not take directly.

To get the admission you have to come theeougj any one of the process either through the BITSAT or through the JEE Mains. The candidate are not eligible to get only by qualifying in the JEE Mains. They have to come in the cut off for the BITS which is much greater than the JEE Mains qualifying marks.

The eligibility to appear for the BITSAT examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidate must have scored an aggregate of 75% in PCM with at least 60 in each of them.
* Must have proficient knowledge of English.

The examination is conducted every year and is conducted in the online based only. So if you have good marks in the JEE Mains you can apply for the counselling.

For more information visit at the www.bits-Pilani.ac.in..

9th May 2018, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in BITS pilani? I have passed 12th board

Is there any another way to get admission in BITS pilani as I skipped its exam and didn't have much marks in JEE Mains??

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?