24th November 2014, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear in 12th NIOS Board exam if completed 12th CBSE but haven't got admission in DU?

I am completed my 12th with cbse board
but i cannot able to get admission in DU
for this i think to give 12th again from NIOS
so it is possible? and i get admission in DU after this?
guide me please

Related Questions:
  1. Will BITSAT recognize my 12th marksheet from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  3. After getting compartment in 12th CBSE board in Physics can I appear in IIT JEE by passing 12th in the month of October-Nov through NIOS?
  4. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  5. Giving class 12th NIOS board exam after failing in 12th CBSE board?
  6. Date of 12th science(CBSE) exam? Can we get admission in the college immediately after the results are announced by NIOS?
  7. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  8. Can I sit in UPSE exam? I've got degree of NIOS board in 12th and 10th from CBSE and B.Tech from NIT Nagaland
  9. How to go for BDS or B.Com or Literature after doing 12th in NIOS Board?
  10. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  11. Can I get admission in engineering college after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  12. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  13. How to do B.Tech in 12th from NIOS?
  14. Am I eligible for CAT Exam having completed 12th class with 55% from NIOS Board?
  15. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  16. Difference between CBSE and NIOS syllabus and difficulty level?
  17. How to prepare for IIT JEE? I have done my class 11th from CBSE board
  18. How may I get admission in any college of Jammu after passing 12th form NIOS board?
25th November 2014, 03:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in 12th NIOS Board exam if completed 12th CBSE but haven't got admission in DU?

Now, you are not eligible to appear for 12th standard NIOS exams. That's because you are not a registered student of National Institute of Open Schooling(NIOS). Candidates who have registered their name during NIOS admissions are only eligible for NIOS exams. So, you are not eligible to attend 12th standard exams from NIOS.
If you want to give your 12th standard exams from NIOS, you can register your name at any regional NIOS Center during the time of admissions. To know more about admissions, you can visit the official NIOS website.
http://www.online.nios.ac.in/niosreg10/premain.asp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?