23rd June 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?

Respected sir,
I want to know the list of distance learning B.TECH universities in india which is approved by AICTE. One of my friend (Omani) completed diploma in Civil engg. He want to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning B.TECH university.
my email id - [email protected]
waitng for your positive Reply
thanking you

manoj

Related Questions:
  1. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  2. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in india approved by AICTE?
  3. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India?
  4. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of AICTE approved B.Tech distance learning colleges?
  6. List of Distance Learning AICTE approved colleges in Pune to do BE or B.Tech course?
  7. Are distance learning programs approved by AICTE along with DEC? Why candidates from AMIE are preferred over others?
  8. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat -- [New]
  9. Institute of Civil Engineer approved by AICTE? Names of the AICTE approved distance learning colleges?
  10. Is learning B.Tech in distance from KSOU approved by AICTE?
  11. List of the distance learning MSc electronics universities approved by AICTE?
  12. Is the B.Tech Chemical Distance Learning Degree approved by UGC AICTE?
  13. List of institutes offering AICTE approved Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance learning? I have done B.SC in chemistry and have 4 years work experience
  14. Is IGNOU approved by AICTE to join MBA course in Distance Learning?
  15. Is distance B.E AICTE approved?
  16. Which are the distance learning institutes in Allahabad approved by AICTE
  17. How to do B.Tech in distance learning mode? I have completed diploma in electrical
  18. Is the distance learning B.Tech program offered by KSOU approved by AICTE?
5th September 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?

list of distance learning AICTE approved colleges in west bengal to do b.tech in mechanical engineering course?
29th June 2016, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?

Respected sir,
I want to do distance degree in automobile in Pune . So i want you to suggest me AICTE approved colleges.

my mail id: [email protected]
waiting for your reply
26th March 2017, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join in b.tech in distance education i am completed diploma in mechanical engineering. sSir please tell me list of AICTE approved colleges.
9th December 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want do btech Electrical and Electronics Engineering in distance education. I am completed diploma E&E.sir please tell aicte approved universities in karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?