14th August 2010, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?

Hi

I pursuing MCS from Gurujambheswar University through distance learning and parallely working as Business Analyst

Is there any university providing MTECH in Distance learning / correspondance, do I need to have valid GATE score for MTECH in Distance learning / correspondance.

Thanks
Sudhir

25th May 2011, 03:30 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?

Eligibility for Distance learning M tech Courses

In order to be eligible for the Distance learning M tech Courses, students must have a B.tech degree in Civil, Mechanical, Computer Science, Electronics, Chemical Engineering or an allied field of study. Candidates are required to have a B.tech degree from a reputed institute and should pass with a cutoff percentage as prescribed by the concerned university.

The lists of universities and colleges offering distance M tech courses in different fields are as follows:
1. Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University
Red Cross Bhawan, Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal Madhya Pradesh-462016
Email: [email protected]

2. University of Burdwan
Burdwan, West Bengal
Phone: (+91)-342-532900
Email: [email protected]

3. Sri Venkateshwar College
64, Avalurpet road
Tamil min nagar
Tiruvannamalai-606601
Tamil Nadu
Phone: 04175-325097, 251123
This college offers M Tech IT Distance Education.

4. The SIT Academy
Address: b/45, sector 18, NOIDA

5. C.V Raman University
25th May 2011, 05:13 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

I pursuing MCS from Gurujambheswar University through distance learning and parallely working as Business Analyst

Is there any university providing MTECH in Distance learning / correspondance, do I need to have valid GATE score for MTECH in Distance learning / correspondance.

Thanks
Sudhir

Hii,
If you have done the Btech/BE of any stream so you are egilible for the perticular Mtech exam..

the question about gate score card so some time many university provided distabce learning ask the gate score card so i hope you do it ..

CV raman university is one of the best university for that course..

Thanks,
ankur
29th May 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am persuing mechanical engg from indraprastha university...
tell me the universities providing correspondence course in m.tech...
my mail is [email protected]
2nd June 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing job in ltd firm and want to appear for gate .After scoring gate iwant to take admission for mTech .But iam doing job so is there any part time colleges or distance learning programme for doing mtech. pls tell my email id is [email protected]
15th June 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am persuing Agricultural engg from Dr. P. D. K V. Akola university...
tell me the universities providing correspondence course in m.tech in Farm Power & Machinery
my mail is [email protected]
21st August 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

hi..
I'm one of the student pursuing my btech degree in IT..... So plz send me the required info regarding the list of institutes offering mtech programmes by distant learning, in Uttarakhand along with their fee structure & eligibility...
Send this info on the email id concerned i.e [email protected]
30th September 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Now m in mca 5th sem, i want to knw how i get the admission in m tech.
I want to do m tech with distance learning. which university is best for the m tech distance learning.......
When i apply for admission..
18th February 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

i am from ece background.My gate score is 32 . i want do m.tech in embedded system from good university through correspondence course.presently i am working in MNC.please give d list of good universities .hoping for ur valuable suggestion. u can reach me @ [email protected]

thanku
raj
11th May 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

i hav edone mca form ignou university with 62 percentage..now i want to do mtech in IT through correspondence..pls give me the list of good universities ..my mail id - [email protected]...
17th May 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

i want to do MTech throught distance education give me the details of colleges and last date for addmission
1st July 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i want to do m.tech through distance education/ correspondance...
so please give me the details about the list of colleges and university in tamil nadu.. and also the last date for addmission....... please send me the details to [email protected]
14th December 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

how can i do b.tech in Metallurgical engineering in distance mode and the list of aicte approved college offering this subject
3rd April 2014, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have done my b.tech. In electrical engineering in 2013 and with gate2013. Score 376 for 2014 .
As I want to do m.tech now with correspondence.

Please guide me sir, I am waiting for your valuable feedback.
You can mail me at soni0291@ gmail.com
17th November 2018, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in india providing distance learning program for M.tech in computer science when to apply for them?
17th November 2018, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in india providing distance learning program for M.tech in computer science engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?