10th February 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering AICTE approved Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance learning? I have done B.SC in chemistry and have 4 years work experience

dear sir,

I have done B.Sc. Hon in chemistry, and I'm working in construction feild for 4 years.I want to do dip in mechanical engineering from AICTE approved institution' distance learning. I you suggests me regarding it, I'll be gtateful to you.

Thamnking you

Mohammad
Taqi Imam

Related Questions:
  1. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  2. How to do B.Tech in mechanical by distance? List of AICTE approved distance engineering institutes in India?
  3. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  4. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  5. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  6. Is it possible to do PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence Studies (AICTE Approved) -- [New]
  7. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  9. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  10. List of institutes approved by AICTE offering Diploma in mechanical engineering in West Bengal?
  11. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  12. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  13. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  14. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
  15. List of AICTE/UGC approved universities which offer Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in India?
  16. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India?
  18. How to do diploma in mechanical in AICTE approved college through distance learning after completing 12th from NIOS?
18th April 2012, 09:54 AM
sankujana

Default Re: List of institutes offering AICTE approved Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance learning? I have done B.SC in chemistry and have 4 years work experience

dear sir,
I have done automobile engineering course (2 years )from the gorge telegraph institute .now I am working in field as a mechanic.I want . to study in diploma through distance education in automobile engineering or mechanical engineering .
so please help me how can I does it?
thank you
sank jana
1st May 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutes offering AICTE approved Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance learning? I have done B.SC in chemistry and have 4 years work experience

sir,i have hold 10 th& ITI(NCVT) 2 years in Refrigeration &A/C mechanic also working in hotel feild as supervisor ,i would like to study diiploma in mechanical engineering through correspondence .i want which are the institute approved AICTE & when will start the course ?
19th May 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Iwant to do diploma in mechanical engg. through distance education.My qualification is 10 2 arts, I.T.I.in MMV trade.seaking addmission in lateral entery.
3rd August 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND I WANT TO DO B.TECH IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING THROUGH DISTANCE MODE.
PLEASE TELL ME WHICH ARE THE INSTITUTE OR UNIVERSITIES IN BHOPAL WHICH ARE APPROVED - UGC,DEC,AICTE,MHRD AND GOVERNMENT OF INDIA.
OFFERING B.TECH.ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING THROUGH DISTANCE MODE IN BHOPAL.
THANKING YOU.

REGARD

S.CHOUDHARY
2nd January 2013, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

is ksou have aicte aproved in mechenical diploma indistance learning education.
27th September 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir ,

Shobhit universit is AICTE Approve for Deploma mech current date for distance learning course ?
21st December 2015, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i want doing diploma in mechanical engineering. Because i am working in power sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?