25th August 2010, 12:14 PM
RMP

How to take admission in B.E Instrumentation after passing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the future of Instrumentation Engineering?

sir , I have passed diploma in electrical engg and i am intrested to take admission in BE.Inrumentation. so sir give me a valuable guidence about Instrumentation Engg.

what is future of Instrumentation Engg ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.E Instrumentation after passing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the future of instrumentation engineering?
  2. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. How to get admission for part time BSc Instrumentation after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering
  4. Can I do B.Sc after completion of Diploma in Instrumentation engineering?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in Instrumentation Engineering after doing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  6. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  7. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  8. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  9. Is there any scope of studying Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering? Course structure of this course? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  11. What is the admission procedure to join B.Tech/B.E in Instrumentation Engineering?
  12. Which is the best course in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I applly for electrical engineering? I've done diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  14. Which is the best course in B.Tech after completing intermediate MPC?
  15. How to get admission into Ph.D program in IIT Delhi after doing B.E in Instrumentation and Control and MS in Electrical Engineering from US?
  16. Can I do diploma in instrumentation through distance education? Which universities provide diploma in instrumentation in India?
  17. What are the courses available in B.Tech?
  18. Suggestions for a good future after Diploma in Instrumentation & Control?
20th March 2012, 12:57 PM
sanjeev modi1

Default Re: How to take admission in B.E Instrumentation after passing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the future of Instrumentation Engineering?

fight any competition exam . It may be state level like RPET,MPET etc.or AIEEE and IIT after that you can get the admission in 2nd year directly..you can get admission by donation also.
With IE you can get the in railway as a Assistant engineer and many more govt. job you can get.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?