2nd January 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Tech distance after doing diploma in Automobile?

I want to take admission in b.tech by distance i've done diploma in automobile by the institute of motor industry but i do btech by mechanical plz suggest me how i'm take admission

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  2. Details of Automobile diploma through distance learning?
  3. How to get admission for Diploma in Automobile in Distance Learning?
  4. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma Automobile course(Approved by AICTE)?
  5. Can I do B.Tech course in distance after completing diploma? -- [New]
  6. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  7. Where can I do distance education in diploma Automobile?
  8. Can I do AMIE course through distance learning along with my regular job? I have done Diploma in automobile engineering
  9. How to get admission in distance B.Tec course after completing diploma?
  10. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  11. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  12. Is it possible to do AMIE by distance education after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  13. How to do B.Tech in distance after completing diploma?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. List of AICTE affiliated distance colleges offering admission in Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for ITI holder?
  16. How to get admitted in Kharagpur IIT after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  17. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to get admission for diploma in automobile with 69% marks in SSC?
20th June 2012, 01:19 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech distance after doing diploma in Automobile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission in b.tech by distance i've done diploma in automobile by the institute of motor industry but i do btech by mechanical plz suggest me how i'm take admission
Candidate who hold a three years Diploma after Xth are eligible to pursue B.Tech through distance mode. The Karnataka State Open University offers B.Tech in various departments including Mechanical Engineering. Generally candidate who have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible to enroll in to the 1st semester of the B.Tech program. The duration of the progrm is four years and comprises of eight semesters. However, candidate who hold a three year diploma after Xth are eligible to enroll in to the third semester directly through Lateral entry. The duration of the program for such candidate is three years.

For detail information refer to the following KSOU Admission Help Line Number:
07566669887 - 09722722831.
22nd February 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech distance after doing diploma in Automobile?

Cetificates required for B.tec admisson
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?