3rd December 2012, 03:26 PM
meghnajaipur

How to take admission in B.Tech? I am doing to appear in CBSE 12th exam from Jaipur Rajasthan

I am going to appear in CBSE12th Exam.2013from Jaipur Rajasthan. Iwish to take admission in B.Tech. PSG college of Tech. Coimbatore in 2013. What is the procedure for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE in Chandigarh if completed 11th CBSE from Rajasthan?
  2. What's the domicile for a candidate who have done 12th from Jaipur and their parents belong to Defense service?
  3. List of CBSE Schools in Jaipur which offers admission in 1st standard?
  4. List of colleges along with their admission date, offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Jaipur or near by Jaipur? I have 41% marks in my graduation
  5. Can I get a good college in Mechanical branch after scoring 25636 in RPET?
  6. Best engineering colleges which are offering direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech in Rajasthan Jaipur?
  7. Commerce model question papers of 12th CBSE Board exam -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission in LLB in Rajasthan University in Jaipur after completing B.A from EIILM?
  9. Would I be considered under Delhi reserved quota for taking admission in DTU, if I do my 12th(CBSE) from Rajasthan? What rank should I secure in AIEEE for getting admission in DTU?
  10. Best Colleges to do M.Sc in IT in Jaipur? Procedure to get admission for this course in University of Rajasthan? How much is the fee structure for this course?
  11. Can 12th cbse improvement exam be given from different school in different state? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What's the scope of nanotechnology in Jaipur(Rajasthan)? List of research centers available in Jaipur for nanotechnology?
  13. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma from Rajasthan Board
  14. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  15. How to get admission in MNIT Jaipur in computer science?
  16. What is the rank of Jaipur National University in Jaipur and in Rajasthan?
  17. Is IASE approved by UGC or AICTE?
  18. Can I get admission to Shri Ram College of Commerce after securing 91.54% from Rajasthan board and from OBC category?
22nd August 2013, 11:57 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Red face Re: How to take admission in B.Tech? I am doing to appear in CBSE 12th exam from Jaipur Rajasthan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meghnajaipur View Post
I am going to appear in CBSE12th Exam.2013from Jaipur Rajasthan. Iwish to take admission in B.Tech. PSG college of Tech. Coimbatore in 2013. What is the procedure for this?

Hello,

I hope that you are a native of tamilnadu, then you can easily apply for PSG college,established in 1951 where college is Government Aided, Autonomous, ISO 9001 2008 certified and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai.

>> One great thing about this is that, it offers various btech courses like:-
  1. Civil Engineering
  2. Computer Science & Engineering
  3. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
  4. Electronics & communication Engineering
  5. Mechanical Engineering
  6. Metallurgical Engineering
  7. Production Engineering
  8. Automobile Engineering
  9. Information Technology
  10. Textile Technology
  11. Bio Technology

and also, mtech , phd and MCA courses are there.

Mode of selection:-

Here one thing is that you have to study 12th in tamilnadu board, where there will be a single window counseling by Anna University Chennai as per ranking based on the total marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

>>For admission into MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan you have to give TANCET exam or GATE exam.

For more details about this college, you can check out the main official website at this link:- http://www.psgtech.edu/

Hope this helps!!
29th August 2013, 12:26 AM
maruthidevi

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech? I am doing to appear in CBSE 12th exam from Jaipur Rajasthan

Hello,

I hope that you are a native of tamilnadu, then you can easily apply for PSG college,established in 1951 where college is Government Aided, Autonomous, ISO 9001 2008 certified and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai.

>> One great thing about this is that, it offers various btech courses like:-
Civil Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Electronics & communication Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Metallurgical Engineering
Production Engineering
Automobile Engineering
Information Technology
Textile Technology
Bio Technology

and also, mtech , phd and MCA courses are there.

Mode of selection:-

Here one thing is that you have to study 12th in tamilnadu board, where there will be a single window counseling by Anna University Chennai as per ranking based on the total marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

>>For admission into MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan you have to give TANCET exam or GATE exam.

For more details about this college, you can check out the main official website at this link:- http://www.psgtech.edu/

Hope this helps!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?