27th November 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

What's the domicile for a candidate who have done 12th from Jaipur and their parents belong to Defense service?

I Lt Col PS Roy belong to Jaipur. My Daughter born in Jaipur, but studied till 11th from other states as I am in Army.
She is doing 12th from Jaipur.
I want to know her eligibilty as rajasthan domicile

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility of MPSC for non-domicile candidate?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in Pre Medical exams for Institutes of Uttarakhand? I've passed 10th and 12th from Jaipur
  3. Date of availability of AIEEE forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra PMT? My parents are from Maharashtra but I have done my study from 1st to 12th from MP
  5. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  6. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges?
  7. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  8. What is the eligibility to appear in Pre Medical exam of Uttrakhand?
  9. How can I get domicile for UP?
  10. Can I appear for RPMT if my parents are not a domicile of Rajasthan? I am doing 11th and 12th from Rajasthan
  11. Is there any reservation for NDA selection?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Assam Public Service Commission for domicile of Assam? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?
  14. How can I prepare myself after 12th to do defense service?
  15. Am I eligible for UPSEE if I am from outside UP and my parents are not domicile of UP?
  16. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  17. Am i eligible for admission in engineering colleges in AP if my parents are domicile of AP but I have done 12th from Tamilnadu? In which quota am I eligible in?
  18. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
18th July 2012, 10:30 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: What's the domicile for a candidate who have done 12th from Jaipur and their parents belong to Defense service?

Hi frend,
Domecile is a proof of nationality and reagion. As your doughter born in Jaipur she can accept domecile of Rajasthan by birth. All you have to do it prepare ready with foloing papers.
1 Her birth certificate.
2 Father or mother domecile of that state if girle is below 18 year of age.
3 Rasion card
4 Adress proof from sarpanch or nagrsewk.
5 Afidebit of acceptence if neccesary.

Make atessted coopy of the above papers and atach with apllication and submit it to tahsildar for domecile.

Good luck
30th January 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the domicile for a candidate who have done 12th from Jaipur and their parents belong to Defense service?

i belong to delhi having property in my wife's name in delhi. my daughter has been studying in jaipur since 2006 and in 2013 she is competing her XII from Jaipur. How and from where should she get her Domicile Certificate.
30th June 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I want to get a domicile of Rajasthan....My birth place is Rajasthan but I have complete my 10 thand 12th from Mumbai so can I get domicile of Rajasthan.My parents live at Rajasthan.My parents have A ration card of Rajasthan........give me a positive reply..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?