29th May 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission for BSc Agriculture? How to register online for CAP rounds?

I want to take admission for bsc agri but i dont know how to register in online cap rounds....????please guide me.

Related Questions:
1st September 2017, 12:02 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission for BSc Agriculture? How to register online for CAP rounds?

For admission in B.Sc Agriculture course the required minimum eligibility is candidate must have passed 12th with PCM or PCB as main paper.

Various institute conduct entrance examination for admission in course. For admission in Central Agriculture university you have to qualify in AIEEA examination conducted by ICAR.

For detail information about ICAR examination visit at www.icarexam.org.
29th June 2019, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for BSc Agriculture? How to register online for CAP rounds?

When will admission process for BSC agriculture start??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?