26th May 2013, 10:36 PM
debashri munshi

How to take admission in BSc Nursing course?

Generally B.Sc. Nursing course is for four years but if General Nursing & Midwifery passed candidate wants to take admission in B.Sc. nursing course the duration of the course will be four years or less?

27th May 2013, 09:48 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in BSc Nursing course?

Dear Friend,
In order to apply for the B.Sc Nursing course just you must have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the Recognised Board with these you must purely belong to the Science Stream and must have Physics,Chemistry and Biology as a main Subjects in your Board Examinations,And,Its not matter if you also have Maths Subjects in your Board Examinations.

Now,Coming to Durations so its never Change even for any of the student may he have completed his graduations or any thing more,Since,Its rule of Educational Department that student seeking admission for any of the course must passed through all the years regular as that prescribed by them or he might not be eligible for pursuing the Degree Certificate.
28th May 2013, 05:03 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to take admission in BSc Nursing course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by debashri munshi View Post
Generally B.Sc. Nursing course is for four years but if General Nursing & Midwifery passed candidate wants to take admission in B.Sc. nursing course the duration of the course will be four years or less?
HI!
For taking admission in B.Sc Nursing you have to pass 12th with Physic, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% marks.

For taking admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.I.M.E
> A.F.M.C
> J.I.P.M.E.R

B.Sc Nursing is 4 year course..

GOOD LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?