25th March 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in CHS in class 11th?

i want to take admission in chs in class 11 please tell me the procedure in detail at my id."[email protected]"

30th May 2015, 10:05 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in CHS in class 11th?

CHS stands for Central Hindu School and it has two branches one for the Boys and one for the Girls called as Central Hindu Boy's School and Central Hindu Girl's School respectively and is managed by BHU and follows the guidelines of CBSE .

To get admission in the CHS school you will have to crack the entrance examination called as SET examinations .The forms are available online .

The examination consists of 100 MCQ types questions each of one marks related to the syllabus of Class 10th related to the General Science , General Knowledge , Mathematics , English and Hindi Grammar .There is no negative marking for any wrong answers .

The notifications for the same examination for the new session are generally released in the beginning of April and the last date of applying lasts till the end of April .Also the examination is held in the Mid of May and results are declared in the mid of June and the whole admission process ends by the next week of results declaration and the new session starts from the first week of July .

For more detailed information and complete procedure about the same log on to the official link of BHU i.e; www.bhuonline.in .
26th May 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

How much marks and cgpa required for admission in 11 class
29th March 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How much marks should I need to get the admission in the cha school for11class
25th April 2017, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Actually I wanted to know that if I have to opt science side then also I have prepare whole 6 subjects syllabus for the entrance exam or is there any specific selection of subject in the exam
14th June 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the passing marks to crack the enternce exam of chs for class11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?