24th January 2013, 05:47 PM
manoj6sep

Syllabus and last years question papers for CHS entrance test for 11th class

Please send me syllabus and last year paper of CHS entrance test for 11th class(arts commerce science).to my [email protected] you.

1st April 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and last years question papers for CHS entrance test for 11th class

chs syllabs class 6th 5years
3rd May 2013, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and last years question papers for CHS entrance test for 11th class

please send me syllabus and last year question paper of chs entrance class11 to my mail [email protected]
21st May 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir what was the cut off marks of maths group of year2012
27th May 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, what was the cutoff marks for maths group in 2012?
16th June 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

what is cut off marks for chs commerce 2013
10th December 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus and last 10 years question papers for entrance test for 11th class for science for Abu Dhabi Indian School or Sun Rice School Abu Dhabi.
8th March 2014, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

what is syllabus for class 9th entrance exam . please send my email id [email protected]
19th March 2014, 06:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir what is syllabus for class 11th entrance exam for art please send me this email [email protected]
6th April 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir,please send on my e-mail 10 year previous question paper and also soluion please send as soon as possible
6th April 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus and last year question paper of chs varanasi on my email [email protected]
29th April 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

hi sir please give ma a chs 11 previous exam papers my email id
[email protected]
20th March 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Please mail me Syllabus and last years question papers of CHS Varanasi entrance exam for 11th class in science section?
[email protected]
13th April 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I need last years question papers of CHS Varanasi11th (math) .
please provide me at [email protected] !
13th April 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I need last years question papers of CHS Varanasi11th (math) .
please provide me at [email protected] !
3rd May 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I NEED LAST YEAR QUESTION OF MATH AND BIO SET QUESTION
PROVIDE ME AT [email protected]
2nd January 2016, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

I WANT THE DETAILED SYLLABUS AND PREVIOUS YEAR QUISTION PAPER OF CHS ENTRANCE EXAM FOR 11TH CLASS BIOLOGRY SECTION.AND PLEASE PROVIDE THE DETAILS OF PATTERN OF ADMISSION IN CHS VARANASI FOR 11TH BOILOGY SECTION. PLEASE PROVIDE THE DETAILS IN MY [email protected]
3rd February 2016, 08:07 PM
Divyanshu sahani

I am apearing 10th class from mathematics i want to addmission chs school so i want 11Th class syllabus and question paper 2015 mathe my gmai [email protected]
Please send question paper
30th March 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I wanna ask you that my subject in class 9th & 10th is Sanskrit instead of Hindi..... So that's my prob..? How it could be solved.
30th March 2016, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous year question paper of class xi maths estream. My gmail is [email protected]
2nd April 2016, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the syllabus of entrance test for class 11. My email adress [email protected]
2nd April 2016, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Please send me class 6syllabus and question paper my email id subhashchandra51197 @gmail.com
2nd April 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to know what are all the syllabus for the entrance exam of class 11th of math student
3rd April 2016, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
Please provide me Syllbus and previous year question paper of class 11th Biology group.Also send some sample question papers for SET 2016.Send these at
[email protected]
3rd April 2016, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
Please provide me syllabus and sample question papers for CHS SET 2016 BIOOGY group.
Also provide me last year question papers of biology.send these at [email protected]
4th April 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

respected sir ,
please send me question paper and syllabus for chs class 11 for math,chemistry,physics eng,that all,at [email protected] this is need for my sister so i shall be highly obliged to you for this act .
thank!
15th April 2016, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me a paper of class 11 chs entrance for maths 2010 year my Gmail is [email protected]
21st April 2016, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MAM
PLEASE SEND ME SYLLABUS OF ENTRANCE EXAM & LAST YEAR PAPERS
MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
CONTACT NO. 8924044469
29th April 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

sir/Mam
Plese send me syllabus of entrance exam &
Last year papers
my email id is [email protected]
contact no. 8434470120 & 8083741410
3rd May 2016, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus and last year paper of CHS entrance test for 11th class(arts commerce science).to my mail [email protected] you.[/QUOTE]
6th May 2016, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and last years question papers for CHS entrance test for 11th class Sci.

my name is PRAVINKUMAR DIXIT MY E-MAIL id is : [email protected]

thanking you
6th May 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir
please provide me the last 4 years entrance test papers of CHS of class 11th science for physics,chemistry,maths as I have to take admission in 11th class in science stream.
10th July 2016, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

send me the syllabus and previous year question papers of chs class 11 entrance exam maths stream...my email- [email protected]
10th August 2016, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoj6sep View Post
Please send me syllabus and last year paper of CHS entrance test for 11th class(arts commerce science).to my [email protected] you.
Send me the syallabus and previous year question paper of class 11th entrance exam science stream my email is [email protected]
17th August 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir \Madam plz send me link to download CHS Class 11 arts entrance exam paper in pdf form , from year 2000 to 2016 . Thanku Sir \ Madam for me and listen me WELCOME to send my email id that is [email protected]. You also send my whatsaap , no is 9125915616.
25th August 2016, 11:01 PM
prem chand dwivedi

Red face Re: Syllabus and last years question papers for CHS entrance6 test for 6th class

Dear sir

Please send me syllabus and last year paper of CHS entrance test for 6 th class.to my [email protected]
Mob no.8814856703
15th January 2017, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Plz send chs class 11 maths and science old question papers. ..my email [email protected]
21st January 2017, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, Please send me syllabus and last year paper of CHS entrance test for 6 th class.to my mail-
[email protected]
Mob no.9838666955
21st January 2017, 11:25
25th February 2017, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir please send me the syllabus of class eleven enterance exam.
my gmailis [email protected]
for this i will be thankfull to u
4th March 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir. Please send me to the previousyear question paper for class 11 entrance exam...
5th March 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send syllabus and previous year question papers to my email id [email protected]
5th March 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send syllabus and previous year question papers to my email id [email protected]
23rd March 2017, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send the previous year question paper for class 11 in maths section on my email id :[email protected]
27th March 2017, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want 10 year previous entrance exam questions papers (11 biology science stream) at my email
[email protected]
Thank you
30th March 2017, 09:05 AM

I want to appear in charge entrance examination for 11th in bio section
So, I need sample paper.previous year paper and syllabus.
Please, help me.
31st March 2017, 01:35 PM
Harshit Anand1

Please send me the last year and other sample paper of maths 11 exam of central Hindu school at [email protected] fast
1st April 2017, 10:18 AM
Suraj mishra ji

Sir please send me class 11ths syllabus for entrance exam paper at my email id
tiwari1407akash@ gmail.com
1st April 2017, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir please give me a syllabus of CHS entrance exam for class 11 and also tell me how l pass in this instance exam and which book is necessary for instance exam and all about CHS entrance exam of class 11
3rd April 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir \mam, I have applied for buy set exam. Please, send me some sample paper for preparation of the exam.on my gmail account [email protected]
4th April 2017, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Please send me 2016 entrance examination paper for class 11 science . My email address- [email protected]
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?