6th January 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in CHS in 11th class?

i want to take admission in CHS in 11th class give me information about it

19th May 2015, 03:31 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in CHS in 11th class?

CHS stands for Central Hindu School and its has its specific branches for girls and boys called as Central Hindu Girl's School and Central Hindu Boy's School . The school is managed and controlled by Banaras Hindu University .

In order to take admission in this school after passing your 10th you will have to compete for SET examinations held for the purpose of selection of talented students for their admission in the same .

The SET examinations consists of 100 questions each of one marks related to the Mathematics , General Science , General Knowledge , English and Hindi Grammar upto the level of secondary level education .There is no negative marking in this examination .

The notification for the same examination is generally released in the second half of the March and examination is held in the first half of May .Also the results and admission procedure ends by the end of June and new session starts from the first week of July .For the present year the examination was held on the 5th May .

You can apply online for the same and for more notifications for the same log on to its official link i.e; www.bhu.online.in .
21st February 2020, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in CHS in 11th class?

ENTRANCE EXAM ME PASS HONE KE LIYE KITNE MARKS HONE CHAHIYE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?