14th May 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in diploma inin civil engineering for first year?

sir,
i want to take admission to diploma for civil engineering for first year so, what is the process tell me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  2. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  3. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  4. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineeirng? I have completed diploma in mechaincal engineering
  5. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  7. How to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering after diploma in civil engineering?
  8. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission?
  10. Admission in B.Tech after Diploma in Civil engineering at IIT Mumbai?
  11. Admission to direct BE second year after completion of diploma in civil engineering. -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in B.E. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Biotechnology?
  13. Can I take admission in B.E 2nd or 1st year after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  15. How to get admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Admission in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Civil engineering? -- [New]
  17. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
  18. How to take admission in diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure?
14th September 2015, 11:22 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in diploma inin civil engineering for first year?

Diploma engineering courses are also same as the Bachelor in any engineering courses as the diploma is a small version of the B.tech and this course is just offered after the 10th standard while the B.tech is offered after the 12th and that is also form the science stream.

So to get the admission in the diploma engineering you have to first qualify the DET (Diploma entrance test) and then have to apply for the online counselling and on the bases of your rank you will get the admission in any collage and after filling the necessary documents and fee of the collage you can go for the classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?