14th July 2012, 08:17 PM
pratik

How to take admission in diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure?

sir,
i want to take admission to diploma for civil engineering for first year so, what is the process tell me?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  2. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  5. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal JELET for Diploma student? Procedure to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course?
  9. Procedure to get admission in B.E. college having 68% in Civil engineering?
  10. How to take admission in diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure?
  11. Procedure for admission in B.E Civil Part time or Correspondence in Mumbai? I am a diploma in Civil Engineering
  12. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  13. Procedure of getting admission in Diploma Architecture after Diploma Civil engineering?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for getting diploma admission in Mumbai?
  15. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  16. Admission procedure and some doubts about AMIE
  17. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  18. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma holder? -- [New]
31st July 2012, 03:48 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: How to take admission in diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure?

~~~Proceder to take admission in civil enggineering~~~

>>Centralised admission process.
1 By the respective institutes information braocher.
2 Fill the form in braocher(or online through coad varification).
3 Select carefully the coarse and give list of colages preferencewise.
4 Weight for cutoff and alotment. After you get proper colage confirm admission online as well as from the collage.
5 You have to pay full fees for that year at the colage to confirm admission.

>>Paper required during admission are.
1 10th/12th marksheet.
2 School leaving ceartificate.
3 Domecile ceartificate.
4 Cast ceartificate if you are of researve catagory candidate.
29th August 2013, 04:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure?

Candidate can join to diploma course after 10th or 12th. Good academic marks is required for admission. Admission to the course is done on the basis of entrance tests. Odhisha DET, DTE, Kerala, Diploma Entrance Test, etc are some of such entrance tests. Usually questions on physics, chemistry, and mathematics are asked for the entrance test.
9th June 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i am 10th pass with first class 69.50% so i am eligible in course of diploma in civil or which goverment college to admission me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?