6th June 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in DU after passing 12th commerce with 50%?

i have done 12th commerce side with 50% & a reappear in one subject. i want to take admission in du.what can i do.

24th August 2012, 08:48 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to take admission in DU after passing 12th commerce with 50%?

To take admission you will have to first procure the admission application form. Fill it and submit it in the admission department of Delhi University. They will call you for counseling. If you are selected you name will be announced. Once your name is announced you can submit your academic qualification (class 10 and 12) certificates, admit card photocopies attested by Gazette officer, together with the admission fees. This is the entire process for taking admission.

www.du.ac.in
24th August 2012, 08:51 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

To take admission you will have to first procure the admission application form. Fill it and submit it in the admission department of Delhi University. They will call you for counseling. If you are selected you name will be announced. Once your name is announced you can submit your academic qualification (class 10 and 12) certificates, admit card photocopies attested by Gazette officer, together with the admission fees. This is the entire process for taking admission.

www.du.ac.in
27th June 2013, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

i got 50percent n i want to take admission in du. after counselling is it sure du will give me admission?
3rd June 2014, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

I got 52%in 12 I m from commerce background plz tell what is the best carrier option for me??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?