7th January 2013, 01:21 PM
satyapratapsingh

Can I take admission in ICWA after passing 12th from commerce

i did 12 from commerce and then graduated from atrs stream can i take admission in icwa

Related Questions:
15th July 2014, 10:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in ICWA after passing 12th from commerce

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyapratapsingh View Post
i did 12 from commerce and then graduated from atrs stream can i take admission in icwa
Yes, definitely you are eligible for an eligible ICWAI course after completing 12th standard. 12th standard or equivalent academic qualification required for ICWAI course. So, after completing 12th standard are you are eligible to join in the ICWAI foundation course.

ICWAI i.e: - Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India. The duration of the course has been for three years and the course is divided into three stages, namely, Foundation, Intermediate and Final course.

Subject for ICWAI :-

-Advanced Financial Accounting
-Business Taxation
-Cost and Management Accounting
-Auditing
-Management Accounting
-Direct and Indirect Taxation

-For Foundation Course :- The candidate should have passed 10+2 from recognized board
-For Intermediate Course :- Candidates must be a graduate in any subject area with 50% from a recognized University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?