30th May 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in DU for BSc Program? I have got 78% marks and overall percentage of 82% in PCM

hello sir,
myself shobhit here. i got 78% percent marks overall and 82% in PCM. i want to get admission in DU for the b.sc. program. kindly assist me how to take admission there. i mean the procedure through which i can get there.
thanking you.

email : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Required Marks in PCM stream in Intermediate to get admission for B.Sc in IT?
  2. Admission in any government college after passing 12th from PCM with 52%?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD for T.Y.B.Com student? -- [New]
  4. How to take admission in DU for BSc Hons with Physics?
  5. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  6. Am I eligible to write BIT SAT exam? I have scored 99% marks in 11th and scored more than 80% marks in 12th. Would practical marks be consider under PCM group percentage marks?
  7. Required Percentage of Marks in Graduation to get direct admission for CS Executive Program?
  8. Can I take admission in BSc Nautical Science after passing 12th? I have scored 58.66% in PCM
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Maths Honors after completion of 12th Class in PCM with 58% of marks?
  10. Can we do B.E after completing BSc Course? I have secured less marks in PCM group
  11. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  12. Which are the good colleges to do B.Tech in Biotechnology? I am from PCB stream
  13. Can I get admission in M.Sc course with geography stream? I have done B.Sc with geography stream and scored 61% marks.
  14. Would I get admission after scoring 66% in PCM and 700759 AIEEE rank? Colleges which I would get?
  15. After M.Ed can I do PhD in Education? What other higher studies options are there?
  16. Admission in BSc Physics in DU after scoring 67% in PCM?
  17. Qualifying percentage of marks required in HSC in PCM to get admission in engineering college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What to do after passing 12th PCM with 81% marks
2nd June 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in DU for BSc Program? I have got 78% marks and overall percentage of 82% in PCM

Hello sir,
I got 62% overall and 70% in p.c.b
can I get admission in du college in the field of b
p.c..
2nd June 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in DU for BSc Program? I have got 78% marks and overall percentage of 82% in PCM

I got 62% in p.c.b. can I take admission in b.s.c. forensic science in du college.
12th June 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any of collage from DU university in BSc
Program? I have got 82% marks and overall
percentage of 83% in PCM? please must reply

email => [email protected]
30th May 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I have got 78% in 12 in science (PCB) can I get admission in du for BSc ( zoology)?
7th July 2017, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Myself shobhit here. i got 78% percent marks overall and 82% in PCM. i want to get admission in DU for the b.sc. program. kindly assist me how to take admission there. i mean the procedure through which i can get there.
thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?