13th May 2013, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in engineering after studying BSc CS?

Iam studying in bsc cs first year krg but i want to take admission in engineering or other cs degree can it will possibl what will be process

13th May 2013, 02:20 PM
deepa...

Default Re: How to take admission in engineering after studying BSc CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam studying in bsc cs first year krg but i want to take admission in engineering or other cs degree can it will possibl what will be process
hi..
as you are interested to join for engineering, you should leave the course that you are continuing now..
if you wish, you can even write entrance examinations for engineering.. based on your ranking.. you will be allotted..
or else, you can join private colleges..
you can only join in next academic year... joining in between will not help you in studies. but any how, if you are interested to join engineering , you will have to drop the course which you are continuing..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?