29th January 2013, 11:38 PM
Prakashkarmalkar

Am I eligible for TYBSc for IMA admission? I am studynig in SYBSc

Sir, i studying in sy bsc please told me ,limit of age nd eligibilty after ty bsc.
For IMA. Admission

22nd February 2014, 01:51 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TYBSc for IMA admission? I am studynig in SYBSc

There are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy. Candidates willing to join Indian Army through NDA Exam do not need to have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission. After completion of graduation, interested candidates can appear for the SSB exams for Indian Military Academy. While on completion of engineering, one can also enter as TES entry.
24th June 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I am AT.K.T. passed in S.Y.Bsc with Chemistry and Maths and wants to complete my Graduation in T.Y.B.A.
8th December 2021, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Sy Bsc from Swami Vivekananda college n appeared for tybsc but coz of some reasons i didnt receive my final year resulteven thiugh have appeared for the same ...nw I would like to appear for tybsc from your organization..can u plz hlp me out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?