16th March 2011, 10:53 AM
rasul mirde

How to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after studying in T.Y.BSc Zoology?

i am studing in t.y.BSc zoology student and i want to take admission for MSc genetic engineering. will you please explain how i can take admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is best masters degree to do after completion of M.Sc in Zoology?
  2. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  3. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  5. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  6. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  7. How to take admission in MSc in statistics? I am studying TYBSc with statistics
  8. Can you do masters in genetic engineering after doing graduation in zoology? -- [New]
  9. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  10. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  11. What is the scope of MSc in Regenerative medicine? I am studying BSc in Zoology
  12. Best Books to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  13. Which are the top 10 institutes for Genetic Engineering course in the World? How to get admission in these institutions?
  14. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  15. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  16. Courses offered by TICR after graduation in Zoology? What is the admission process?
  17. Various entrance tests for admission in Genetic Engineering?
  18. Which is the best master degree courses other than M.Sc in Zoology for a B.Sc Zoology holder? Is M.Sc Molecular Biology, Genetic Engineering and MS.c Biochemistry have good scope?
31st May 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after studying in T.Y.BSc Zoology?

I m studying in B.sc zoology. Plz tell me how can i get. Admission in genčtic engineering
23rd November 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after studying in T.Y.BSc Zoology?

Sir, I m currently studying Bsc Biotechnology. I want to know d procedure to pursue Msc abroad. Which examinations do I need to appear and do colleges have their separate entrance test to seek in admission?
13th December 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

m doing sybsc biotechnology i wantd 2 ask whtr studyng abroad aftr ty is betr optn or studyng here n which courses are available whch vl take les tym 2 complete n whch r recognized universities in whch i cn pursue my carreer as m confusd
25th December 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc in genetic engineering after completing my ug in biochemistry
28th December 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I wants to do chemical engineering after bsc botany it is possible or not please guide me
22nd July 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYING IN NINTH STANDARD AND I WOULD LIKE TO BECOME A GENETIC ENGINEER WHEN I GROW UP. HOW TO BECOME A GENETIC ENGINEER?
18th November 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i am studying B.sc zoology.can i do genetic engineering after that?whats the eligibility and time period for genetic engineering?
7th December 2013, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

how many year required for genetic engnearing ? Or how many colleges in india ?
10th August 2018, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission for Msc.genetic engineering after doing my Bsc. in zoology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?