20th June 2012, 12:19 PM
arun_ag5

How to take admission in engineering? Which are the colleges in Madhya Pradesh?

I am aman jain wnat to take admission in engineering, suggest about college in Madhya pradesh

18th August 2012, 12:51 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in engineering? Which are the colleges in Madhya Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_ag5 View Post
I am aman jain wnat to take admission in engineering, suggest about college in Madhya pradesh
Candidate who seeks to pursue Under Graduate Degree course [B.Tech/B.E.] in the State of Madhya Pradesh has to appear in the Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test. Candidate who have passed the +2 level of Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible to appear in the Test.

Following are the list of some of the best Engineering Colleges in the State of Madhya Pradesh:

Jabalpur Engineering College, Jabalpur

Rewa Engineering College, Rewa

Indra Gandhi Engineering College, Sagar

Ujjain Engineering College, Ujjain

For detail information refer to the official website of the above mentioned Colleges or any other of concern.
7th February 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in engineering? Which are the colleges in Madhya Pradesh?

m p engineering forms for btech course 2013?
8th April 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

sir I am shubham take part a JEE exam but unfortunetly I did not fill a form for PET examination in Madhya Pradesh how to take a admison in govt collage in Madhya Pradesh.
14th May 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir l want know . My score in jee main is 33.so I take can admission
7th August 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

i rameshwar i want to take in mechanical engeneering diploma in m.p.goverment college nd i have done bsc. math
4th July 2014, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I take admision in engineering but my 12class % is 65 to kya me admision le skti hu?
11th May 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in government engineering college in rewa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?