10th June 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in engineering? I have got 88 marks in CET

i will taking engineering admission so please guide . i got 88 cet result.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 95 marks in CET
  2. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  3. Can I get admission for engineering after scoring 83 marks in MHT CET and -7 in AIEEE?
  4. Any chance to get admission into engineering after scoring less marks in CET?
  5. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  6. Can I get admission in first year engineering after scoring 74 marks in engineering CET?
  7. What's the cut-off marks for SC candidates in MHT-CET to get admission in government college of engineering?
  8. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 53 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff for engineering colleges?
  9. How many marks required in CET to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Courses which are offered in MHT CET engineering exam? Minimum requirements like marks in board exam and in MHT CET of getting admission in ICT Mumbai?
  11. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to take admission in engineering? I have got 88 marks in CET
  13. Can I get admission after scoring 80 marks in CET? -- [New]
  14. Marks required in CET to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Marks needed in HT CET for SBC caste to get admission in engineering college?
  16. Minimum Marks required in MHT-CET to get admission for Engineering in Pune?
  17. How to take admission in engineering after scoring 61% in 12th and 55 marks in CET
  18. Which college of engineering will I get after scoring 65 marks in MT CET and 75 marks in JEE mains
31st August 2012, 07:14 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: How to take admission in engineering? I have got 88 marks in CET

>>>Proseder to get admission through CET<<<

1 By the information braucher issued by the DTE at various enggineering collages.
2 Log in or sine in to your account through which you have got pass word in the braucher. The sight you have to go is www.dte.org.in
3 Fill the form with information and sobmit it online.
4 Check the provisnal rank you have got in the marit.
5 Apply for the collage you are bintrested to complete your BE from. Generaly reffer previous years cutoff for filling the collage name(coad).
6 Check if youy have got acceptence for the collage you have chosen or fill the list for secnd round.(Ther are generaly 3 rounds).
7 If you have got the collage approve for addmision online and then report personaly to RAC center.
8 Report to the collage with acceptence recipt and pay collage fees.
9 Attained the collage with the comencement of accadmic period.

Collage you may get with this score are.
Saraswati Education Society, Yadavrao Tasgaonkar College of Engineering and Management, Nasarapur, Chandai, Karjat.
Koti Vidya Charitable Trust's Smt. Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology, Sapgaon, Tal. Shahapur.
Leela Education Society, G.V. Acharya Institute of Engineering and Technology, Shelu, Karjat.
Rajendra Mane College of Engineering & Technology Ambav Deorukh.
Gharda Foundation's Gharda Institute of Technology,Khed, Ratnagiri.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?